(Log in to remove this ad.)

TwinStar tag tourny round 1:
20th July
Nanae Takahashi & Nao Ishikawa vs Kouki Amarei & Chika Goto
MIRAI & Mai Sakurai vs Zayda Steel & Myla Grace

21st July
Rea Seto & Komomo Minami vs CHIAKI & Nagisa Nozaki
Miku Aono & Natsumi Showzuki vs Kizuna Tanaka & Victoria Yuzuki

Iyo Sky's match in Marigold was great, was very smooth and still shows she's up there with the best in the world when allowed to be. I personally think she shouldn't have dropped the Smackdown Women's Title and should be defending the title in quality matches like that.

NOAH Destination note:
AJ Styles beat Marufuji

Iyo Sky's match in Marigold was great, was very smooth and still shows she's up there with the best in the world when allowed to be. I personally think she shouldn't have dropped the Smackdown Women's Title and should be defending the title in quality matches like that.

NOAH Destination note:
AJ Styles beat Marufuji

100% agree with all that.

I think the problem is though that the style is vastly different, so she doesn't have as many people that can go with her at the same level?

I suppose it's a good thing (I hope) that WWE are trying to change their roster profile by bringing in girls like Vaquer and Giulia. Happy to stand corrected.

100% agree with all that.

I think the problem is though that the style is vastly different, so she doesn't have as many people that can go with her at the same level?

I suppose it's a good thing (I hope) that WWE are trying to change their roster profile by bringing in girls like Vaquer and Giulia. Happy to stand corrected.
it's just bringing in big stars, I wouldn't expect a seismic shift on how the matches are laid out across the whole company

it's just bringing in big stars, I wouldn't expect a seismic shift on how the matches are laid out across the whole company

I think a lot of changes we are seeing are for the better.

They don't need to be Japanese style changes either, there needs to be some point of difference.

Comparing WWE now to 2018-19 is night and day. Not perfect but far far better.

But anyway, this isn't the thread for it, Iyo no surprise was great and had awesome match.

Non-NJPW Puroresu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back