Oppo Camp Non-Pie RD18 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrific outcome, that will deflate the Hawks. Lots of puffed chests ran out through the banner tonight, and trudged back in at full time with doubt. It's great for football!!

The umpiring was horrendous last night hawthorn get a good run every week how use can say richmond had a good run the exact same as with hawthorn against us. Hawthorm kicked 7 goals last night about 4 from bullshit free kicks puopolo just going straight down to the ground everytime he gets near it, Rioli either ducks or falls over the same against us gets the free straight away and let alone that free kick for holding the ball was the biggest joke of the year

Terrific outcome, that will deflate the Hawks. Lots of puffed chests ran out through the banner tonight, and trudged back in at full time with doubt. It's great for football!!
Don't get too excited Hawks have just lost their last game for the year I think! It's the loss they had to have.

So apparently Rioli kneed someone but we don't see one replay. Yet channel 7 showed Adams' incident about 487 times.

So true. So very bloody true. They replay all the incidents that are to our detriment. But when it's in a favor they almost never show them.

Channel nine needs to secure the rights to all collingwood games. And press red for Ed should be mandatory for all collingwood games. Bastards b

This season is far from over. Hawks are a great team. They will run out of puff by season end. They have lots of old warriors. And youngsters, like hill, can become very fumbly when the pressure mounts.

I still believe, if we can win our next 3 and build momentum, that we can cause some damage in the finals. We will have a full strength squad over the next 2-3 weeks.

Put cloke and Reid back in this team and we can cause some major damage.

The Tigers game is all about one player. Stop Delidio, then Richmond falters.
Game last night was all about pressure and the Tigers applied it more for longer.
Don't surround the player with the ball and leave the others unguarded, something that we don't do well.
Hawks will learn from this and for mine still Hawks and possibly WC for the flag.

My four year old son just said "if I was drafted by Carlton I'd kick them in the face and play for Collingwood".

*sniff*

I'm so proud!
Obviously a gifted & perceptive child.

That attitude alone should get him pre-listed to the Daicos Academy.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My four year old son just said "if I was drafted by Carlton I'd kick them in the face and play for Collingwood".

*sniff*

I'm so proud!
Whatever he wants, today give it to him.

why is it ok to show the replay 100 times over of adams stomping on someones head and last night only show the richmond player once without a face stomping on someones head then have richo say.. no i didnt see the incident. wot a load of crap.

and is it ok to give someone a smack to the jaw not forceful but enough to shock him and get away with it every week like hodge.. perhaps we should instruct our players to do the same given its ok for king d..k to get away with it every week.

Whatever he wants, today give it to him.
Would you believe the Collingwood Shop had no size 4 jumpers left? And then he had to watch that performance... Ugh.

This season is far from over. Hawks are a great team. They will run out of puff by season end. They have lots of old warriors. And youngsters, like hill, can become very fumbly when the pressure mounts.

I still believe, if we can win our next 3 and build momentum, that we can cause some damage in the finals. We will have a full strength squad over the next 2-3 weeks.

Put cloke and Reid back in this team and we can cause some major damage.
Oh Ye of too much faith!

I think everyone agrees with that

It's a joke how in our game Dees players were dropping and throwing the ball and it was play on. Yet in this game they are paying stupid holding the balls.

Oh and Nicholls is a pathetic umpire. Paid a deliberate out of bounds when it went 50+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Pie RD18 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back