Rookie
Feb 25, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Philles, Phildephia Eagles, Flyers
Hey guys,

I couldnt find another section for this, but if there is, sorry.

I am an SA member, and had a panic attack on Tuesday that I had not heard about tickets for the game here in Adelaide given that it is only a couple of weeks away (16Jul). So I called the club and they said that it had been delayed and I should hear something by the end of the week (01Jul). Now if it all works, fine. BUt it seems like it is cutting it a little fine.

My question for you out there in BF land is, how has the club handled this for the other states this year? Is it just Adelaide that is being left until the last second? Or has it been an issue in WA, NSW and QLD?

On a side note, that is sort of related, I did get an email a few weeks ago advertising the hospitality packages for the SA game. I am not sure it is a good sign that they have organised their special packages, but not the everyday ones.

Anyway thanks for any feedback.

hey mate im in SA aswell. im not a member but i bought a ticket for the game coming up aswell and it came through easy enough. BUT i bought some merchandise through the club ( a guernsey, scarfe , hat , book package thing and waited almost 10 weeks to get it.

rang multiple times to follow up with nothing seeming to kick them into gear.

In WA we cant get an Interstate membership because they cant garuantee any seats for Subi. (hopefully this changes when the new stadiums built), so we're stuck with social/digital memberships (or 3-game if you will be in Victoria enough).... So we won't be much help to you.

Hey guys,

I couldnt find another section for this, but if there is, sorry.

I am an SA member, and had a panic attack on Tuesday that I had not heard about tickets for the game here in Adelaide given that it is only a couple of weeks away (16Jul). So I called the club and they said that it had been delayed and I should hear something by the end of the week (01Jul). Now if it all works, fine. BUt it seems like it is cutting it a little fine.

My question for you out there in BF land is, how has the club handled this for the other states this year? Is it just Adelaide that is being left until the last second? Or has it been an issue in WA, NSW and QLD?

On a side note, that is sort of related, I did get an email a few weeks ago advertising the hospitality packages for the SA game. I am not sure it is a good sign that they have organised their special packages, but not the everyday ones.

Anyway thanks for any feedback.

In round 1 (Sydney) the club were running so late that members had to collect their tickets at the open training session the day before the game, or at the club's membership tent before kickoff.

Hi mutecake and robbos13 (and everyone else),

The membership department will be circulating information to SA based members about how to select your tickets for the Adelaide match on Friday 1 July. If you would like more information about the process, please feel free to email our membership department on membership@collingwoodfc.com.au, or you can phone 1300 MAGPIE for more information (or alternatively, feel free to PM me and I can pass on any queries).

Hope that helps!

#gopies

Luke

Last edited:
Hi mutecake and robbos13 (and everyone else),

The membership department will be circulating information to SA based members about how to select your tickets for the Adelaide match on Friday 31 June. If you would like more information about the process, please feel free to email our membership department on membership@collingwoodfc.com.au, or you can phone 1300 MAGPIE for more information (or alternatively, feel free to PM me and I can pass on any queries).

Hope that helps!

#gopies

Luke

Friday 31 June ? Would that be Adelaide time ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Victorian Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back