Norm Smith Poll - Redeem yourself BigFooty! - Winner Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Norm Smith Poll - Redeem yourself BigFooty!

Ablett, will be fired up after losing as favourite again. As long as he's in the top 2-3 in a Geelong win the panel will go his way.

Dedicating the game to his hair, Chance drives the Hawks forward early & often, as the Cats can find no one to account for Bateman. In frustration, Rooke plays the part of cat-dog and dishes out a high one to Chance's head early in the third quarter. A melee trys to break out. Once order is restored, Chance seems to have been spared any real damage (replays show his locks to have cushioned the blow to the back of his head significantly). Unfazed by Rooke's cheap shot, Bateman's run keeps the Hawks in the game right thru the "fantastic finish". Chance wears his medal(s?) to the ceremony where the dreads come off for charity.

I'm hoping its Longeran. I think he might kick a bag and take it. He's $67 for the Norm-Smith, but the real value if $14 for the 1st goal. He is also at $15 for most goals but I think the value is 1st goal.

Re: Norm Smith Poll

Brad ottens, He will go foward and will kick 5
Good to see you can copy exactly what Fev said on the Footy Show. But I am with you with Big Ottens getting the medal...should dominate Campbell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Hodge could well be only the second or third person to win the Norm Smith in a losing side.

Rioli, Ablett, Buckley, Judd.
So he would become the 5th.

Enright should really be on that list but since not then Selwood

Enright should definitely be on... But it would be tough because really anyone can win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Poll - Redeem yourself BigFooty! - Winner Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back