North Adelaide F.C. Team of the Century Painting

Remove this Banner Ad

evermore

Draftee
Aug 30, 2003
I was in an engraving business on Main North Road Nailsworth, just outside of the city on Friday, picking up some things for work, when I walked in the door, there was this massive painting sitting there. It simply blew me away.The owner of the place said it will soon be on display at the North Adelaide Football club. Its a pity I didnt have a camera to put it on the web. I love the Roosters and didnt know they had a painting done.
It has Barrie Robran, Ian McKay. Ken Farmer, Bugsy Jaworsky,Norm Drew, Percy Furler, Mike Patterson as coach, the Jarman brothers, Bob Hammond, Trevor Hawke to name just a few, all in the mighty red and white.Im not sure how long it will still be in there showroom, but Im going to have a look at it at the club.

Evermore, Roosters Forever

Here it is
Nafc%20TOC.jpg

Originally posted by rampant rooster
Evermore you can order one for yourself at the North Adelaide football club they are specially numbered and sell for $350.00 you can also see this painting at the forum on www.rocketrooster.com under the thread Team of the century cheers
They're actually $290.
I've got no 18 on order, as well as having Don Lindnder and Ian McKay's autograph on it, Barrie R is putting his John Hancock on mine as well, Cant wait to get my hands on it and put it up in the lounge room next to my framed autographed guernsey with the Jarman's signatures on it.

Also, rumour has it that the Engraving Business on Main North Rd is run by a regular in here!

"Sticks" is third from the left at the front between Mick Redden and Jeff pash and in front of Percy Furler.

Despite my love of North and collecting all forms of memorabilia connected with them reckon I might pass on this one.

Originally posted by Leaping Lindner

Despite my love of North and collecting all forms of memorabilia connected with them reckon I might pass on this one. [/B]

Why`s that ?.

Originally posted by RoosterWedgie
Rumour has it that the ugly people in the crowd put him off!
;)

heh heh, weird looking background folk I must admit.
Prints should be ready end of the week.
Check your pm`s on the forum, also finalising peissup b4 the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Adelaide F.C. Team of the Century Painting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back