North Ballarat v Werribee at Eureka Stadium practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't find/see a thread for this and thought that there should be one considering we are one week out from the VFL and it's the two affiliated clubs facing off against each other.

Anyone heading down to the game?

Anyone have the team lists?

If I get a chance, I can provide score and stats updates but it'll ultimately depend on how busy I am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayne Turner moves well.like his game.

Really,apart from the need to upgrade him off the rookie list,is there a reason why he couldn't be considered for a game? Seems to have the right mix of pace,skill and mongrel to have an impact. He's probably bigger than that little guy from Port Adelaide (name escapes me) who had quite an impact last year.

Interested in how the following players went because I think they off more than several players in the team.

Wood?
Greenwood?
Delaney?

From what l saw today l thought that both Wood and Greenwood could push for a place in the team next week however l didn't seem to notice Delaney as much except when he was rucking against "the Beast" who beat him. Tippett on Daw was interesting but neither could put their hand up for a spot in the side on today's effort. Currie is definitely ahead of Daw ....as for Kayne Turner he's definitely shows enough promise to be upgraded however won't get a debut game this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Ballarat v Werribee at Eureka Stadium practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back