4 tackles

Jacobs
24 kicks at 54%
18 handballs
14 marks
8 clearances
5 inside 50's
1 goal
some nice stats by those 3 boys along with Greenwood's 30 touches and Mason Wood's 22 touches and 2 goals. all should be in the mix this week

It's so annoying. For a club that considers itself to demonstrate an 'elite high performance athletic' lifestyle, you have a bloke constantly present himself in poor condition.

Scott McMahon is a really decent bloke and I consider him a very smart footballer. But appearances surely can't lie that much. He should've been made to turn up lean and ready like Michael Walters was made to. He certainly trimmed down a bit but still looks to have a poor condition for AFL.

Sometimes you have to try something a bit different, what do people think about McMahon in the forward pocket to replace Sammy W? Before you shoot me consider his football smarts his ability to use his body in a contest and his accurate kicking? Don't get me wrong (despite my man love for Scotty) I'm in the camp that says he is too slow for the back line but up forward he might offer more?

Sometimes you have to try something a bit different, what do people think about McMahon in the forward pocket to replace Sammy W? Before you shoot me consider his football smarts his ability to use his body in a contest and his accurate kicking? Don't get me wrong (despite my man love for Scotty) I'm in the camp that says he is too slow for the back line but up forward he might offer more?

I've long argued for the same thing, Scott is a very crafty forward.

But it would be a change from the status quo and that's not on.

Max Warren has been posting encouraging numbers. If he comes on as a lockdown defender that actually curtail the medium types our list will be looking better.

Eric Wallace leading the way with 7 tackles! Get him in this week.

:thumbsu:

If it's pain we want to see inflicted then he's the man. He'd have the biggest tackle ever to hit an AFL field!

You can't possibly think we lost round 1 at the selection table?

Pretty sure none of these complaints about selection were made before the game. I recall a remarkable level of satisfaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McMahon selection was a mistake and wright hasn't really been ripping in it.
Bmac has never got enough of the ball to be in the team.

Yeah we're just shit

As opposed to the guys who missed out who were in dominant form.

There would've been outrage if McKenzie was left out. BF was ready to put him in the HOF after NAB3.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Ballarat v Werribee at Eureka Stadium practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back