North getting shafted by NAB Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is about this specific disadvantaging of North, so if you don't like it then **** off you flog.

It is blatant favoritism to the Geelong football club and it needs to be changed.

I can't believe you've turned your back on Sydney!*

*may be able to believe it

Talk about clutching straws :eek:

Who the **** clutching at straws here?

You've just contradicted yourself in two posts and thats the polite way of putting it.

Who the **** clutching at straws here?

You've just contradicted yourself in two posts.

Dude you are completely clutching at straws, you got nothing on me so you just make shit up, it's pathetic. :eek:

Dude you are completely clutching at straws, you got nothing on me so you just make shit up, it's pathetic. :eek:

Master failure is master.

Do you think no one can see your edit? Unfortunately you cant edit what i've already quoted.

Keep reaming yourself up the clacker with this pitiful bitchfest of a thread of yours :thumbsu:

Do you think no one can see your edit? Unfortunately you cant edit what i've already quoted.

Keep reaming yourself up the clacker with this pitiful bitchfest of a thread of yours :thumbsu:

Dude I made a spelling error and then edited it, I didn't realise that was a crime, but keep clutching at straws you lonely flog :eek:

Dude I made a spelling error and then edited it, I didn't realise that was a crime, but keep clutching at straws you lonely flog :eek:

Would you like to wager your BigFooty life and get the mods to prove you've deleted the word 'again", you turcoating teenybopper?

Micheale clarke is a fagiit,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you like to wager your BigFooty life and get the mods to prove you've deleted the word 'again", you turcoating teenybopper?

I accept, and if I didn't edit out the word 'again' you have to leave forever, deal?

I searched 'angry cake' and got this:
l_704a2fe428298eee81d118909c1f9d16.jpg

:confused:

Hell, why not :)

What you talking about brah? :confused:
To a softcawk that indulges in kindergarten games instead of admitting he stuffed up :eek:

How about a bet that you've edited that post multiple times tossa?

To a ******** who indulges in kindergarten games instead of admitting he stuffed up :eek:

I'll admit I stuffed up when I actually do.

In the mean time do you accept the deal you w***er?

lol @ cake being thoroughly shat on in this thread.
lol @ this thread reaching 4 pages already.
just lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

North getting shafted by NAB Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back