Club Focus North Melbourne 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Spreadsheet created by Lore and Taylor, using data from footywire and AFL Tables. Version above maintained by giantroo.

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Dear me i would love 2 AFL games every year in Cairns . Would not care who played and were they are on the ladder, Would not miss a match.

Relevance to priority access?

NT government and taxpayers pays for those games

Being a priority zone being handed around to struggling clubs has nothing to do with the NT recrutung zone being used by the AFL.

Relevance to priority access?

NT government and taxpayers pays for those games

Being a priority zone being handed around to struggling clubs has nothing to do with the NT recrutung zone being used by the AFL.

You are effectively a man shouting at a cloud at the moment.

North isn’t getting NT as a Northern Academy style zone.

We will have the same access to a far smaller indigenous population than West Coast has in their NGA zone.

I asked a question.

Got weird answers that wondered off topic. Which actually were like an old man shouting at clouds.

Ok it isnt happening as was raised earlier this week.

What was raised earlier in the week? You tell me your understanding of it…

As a “born and bread territorian” do you even know how the hell it’s currently structured or what is being proposed?

Or do you just like complaining?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back