AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit where it’s due wright was actually good

But Amy smith is a liability I’m taking Tripodi over her next week

Actually good? She’s been sensational!

Congrats Girls. *in' Legends.

Now for the biggest Gorilla

Go Roos!
Wholly $&$# *&##. You &&### ripper…..carn you magnificent Roogals….what a day…..
getting out the gear and wearing all week… fudge It scarf Out widow and horn blast all week too…
oh words dont accurately sum up the feeling……
lets go you magnificent team…once more
💙🤍👏👏👏👏👏👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the girls, Clarko ,Jye and boys, to go into the Grand Final, you wouldn't expect anything less would you? If that doesn't get the heart racing, one point, now that cup! Brisbane are going to be another step up but in Grand Finals anything is possible and until today, the Crows had the wood on us but see what happened, we won, believe! WELL DONE GIRLS, ONE MORE GAME TO GO!

Crocks is the perfect coach for our girls this week, in his Premiership year (1996) we lost to all three finals opponents (Geelong, Brisbane and Sydney) during the regular season before beating all three when it mattered most.

This is our year girls.

Credit where it’s due wright was actually good

But Amy smith is a liability I’m taking Tripodi over her next week
Tripodi won't come in for Smith, but she may for Martin.

Teaches me not to check the calendar, have IMAX tickets for Godzilla with the boy at 2pm.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Big bucket of popcorn & a large coke the boy will be fine, Ikon Park is just down the road from IMAX you’ll be back for the credits.

Tripodi won't come in for Smith, but she may for Martin.
I’d rather Tripodi play that midfield role that smith has been playing the last 2 weeks

Smith has to have the slowest reaction times in our team. Just seems a dumb footballer also, how do you run into a ruck contest

Kudos to Bruton today kept us in it. Best on

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back