AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it may be Martin and Burke. Generally, the last three listed on the bench get listed as emergencies.
If so then hopefully Pullar replaces Smith in 2 weeks on that wing

Pullar and gatt our best 2 wingers

I think the only thing that would save Amy smith in a full strength side is Craven getting dropped

I guess game number 50 is something of a full circle moment for Sarah Wright, who also made her debut at Casey Fields back in 2020.

Think I've mentioned it before: happened to be in the vicinity of her family for that game, in which she spent most of her 70% TOG on the non-active wing and touched the footy twice... and gee willickers were they less-than-thrilled with the then-coach.

And here's a stat for the weekend that somebody posted on the main board:
Brisbane and North Melbourne this weekend are likely to become the first two teams to head into a match with 1000+ games already played among their selected 21. Previously the highest was Melbourne in last year's semi-final with 997. For comparison, the BL and NM men's teams had 3,133 and 1,919 games of AFL experience for their most recent lineups.
A good piece of AFLW trivia, but also says enough in response to the deadshits on here who are still all "derrrr why r da boys so bad... it must be because of Sonyyia's lack of experience".

I don’t care if Birch loves playing at Casey, I’m sick of the club playing there when we have never played them at Arden St. it’s bullshit that should have been called out by the club.

Blues hold Geelong goalless for their lowest ever score. Admittedly no Georgie P but wonder if we really threw away an opportunity last week.
Also Richmond can’t beat the Eagles but thrash Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Training on a Friday when you play Sunday and just came back from playing in 35 degree heat. ****ing genius!
I feel like maybe you haven’t made this point enough.

Nope. Not until the stupid campaigner who made the decision is held accountable and ****ed off!
I heard the Captain and Vice Captain requested it. So, I guess we are sending Kearney back to the Dogs and Jassie back to the Pies. :)

Last edited:
I heard the Captain and Vice Captain requested it. So, I guess we are sending Kearney back to the Dogs and Jassie back to the Pies. :)

1. I don’t think you are telling the truth

2. Yes. I don’t want that tail wagging the dog shit infesting the women’s team like it has the men’s. You want to decide when we train, apply to be head coach and fitness coach.

I’ll be at the ground again today. But I’m getting in a preemptive complaint about the next game as it is impossible for me to get across town for a 5.00pm start on a work day and I’m wondering again who those idiots have fixtured this to suit?

1. I don’t think you are telling the truth

2. Yes. I don’t want that tail wagging the dog shit infesting the women’s team like it has the men’s. You want to decide when we train, apply to be head coach and fitness coach.
Okay sure, but on Point 2, you've had the biggest tantrum over a single training session timing (not to mention, you've never shut up about us moving on from Gowans) so perhaps YOU should swallow your own bullshit and YOU should apply to be head coach and fitness coach.

I’ll be at the ground again today. But I’m getting in a preemptive complaint about the next game as it is impossible for me to get across town for a 5.00pm start on a work day and I’m wondering again who those idiots have fixtured this to suit?
Broadcasters. It would be to avoid a clash with the Preliminary Final start time.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back