AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t watch AFLW but I thought I’d watch our girls today. It’s such a nice change to hear that this North Melbourne side is so formidable and so clean with their disposal. Hopefully the boys can can to this level and commentary soon.

I don’t watch AFLW but I thought I’d watch our girls today. It’s such a nice change to hear that this North Melbourne side is so formidable and so clean with their disposal. Hopefully the boys can can to this level and commentary soon.
Welcome. It's a much more enjoyable experience. I reckon they actually hit more targets than the blokes.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any chance you can support the women without shitting on the blokes?

They’ve finished their season, you had your chance to shit on them, now leave them the **** alone.

The Dogs haven't looked too bad, they are dominated the clearances that quarter and their ball movement was impressive until they got to half forward.

Our ball movement from the back half has been all class.

Interesting little stat, in the 13 previous games at Arden Street, the girls have kicked 77.95, it is by far the ground where we have the struggled the most to kick straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are determined to leave the door open, what are some of these decisions the girls are making?

Rain is staying away so far. If you're nearby, get down here to Arden St!

Temperature has dropped significantly and wind has picked right up.

Apologies for jinxing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back