AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny that in the AFLW team of the week, all we could manage is Garner on the bench.
It may say more about the quality of our opposition.

I find it funny that in the AFLW team of the week, all we could manage is Garner on the bench.
If you looked at the AFLW website before our game on the weekend the front page article was all about how the Bulldogs had turned their season around and were rapidly improving. We held them goalless, equal biggest winning margin of the round, I guess that's just nothing. Ash Riddell was inhuman on the weekend, she absolutely embarrassed that football club, but gee, unlucky to miss out.

Had to go check for myself - thought you were joking. That is pathetic. Surely someone in the media queries this bull5hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarah and Gemma and Lucy said this week that they can’t see who beats North this year. Lots of praise on the podcast (as there often is) and they rated Jas as one their best five performers this week, so the team of the week doesn’t represent what they actually think, it’s a different way of recognising a bunch of players from across the league each round. It’s not that big a deal.

Sarah and Gemma and Lucy said this week that they can’t see who beats North this year. Lots of praise on the podcast (as there often is) and they rated Jas as one their best five performers this week, so the team of the week doesn’t represent what they actually think, it’s a different way of recognising a bunch of players from across the league each round. It’s not that big a deal.
So it's like the McDonalds award in junior sports. They try to make sure everyone in the team wins one by the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back