AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pullar was excellent last season. I’d like to see her back. I’m surprised they haven’t switched it up a bit more but I guess at the end of the day you always want to select your strongest team.
Yep She’s a jet
her first game back and she picked up right where she left off 14 touches and a goal

Then somehow not back in after when she can play nearly all positions on the ground

She works hard up and back on the wing, is good in the air, is a pretty complete player imo

Aileen is going from strength to strength. Shame she left us. Hawks seem to be looming as a genuine contender.
The one contender they've played (Adelaide) they got comprehensively rolled

Have beaten Collingwood (17th), GCS (18th), Carlton (15th), STK (8th - an impressive win) and WCE (10th)

Have beaten Collingwood (17th), GCS (18th), Carlton (15th), STK (8th - an impressive win) and WCE (10th)
Yeah, I agree. I’m taking that into account as well. I just think they’re showing good improvement.

Their win over Freo was good too. Wasn't that convincing though.

No doubt they've improved but they're not close to the real deal yet. They will probably make top 4 this year and unless they improve a lot more, they'll cop a top 4 fixture and struggle to make the 8. Same thing happened to Richmond last year and it's happening to Geelong now.

Yep She’s a jet
her first game back and she picked up right where she left off 14 touches and a goal

Then somehow not back in after when she can play nearly all positions on the ground

She works hard up and back on the wing, is good in the air, is a pretty complete player imo
Yep, an absolute jet, 14 disposals at 50% disposal efficiency and a massive 82 metres gained. :rolleyes:

Her game was good, but not as great as you think.

Aileen is going from strength to strength. Shame she left us. Hawks seem to be looming as a genuine contender.

She had agreed to a two year deal, then bailed when she got the offer from Hawthorn. I am sure it was for more money/opportunity, power to her but it isn't like she wasn't wanted.

Yep, an absolute jet, 14 disposals at 50% disposal efficiency and a massive 82 metres gained. :rolleyes:

Her game was good, but not as great as you think.

Once he makes a decision, he is a train. He stays on the track regardless of what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back