AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a very unusually high scoring game thus far. As the commentator said, some games recently have only made to about this total score.

The barracking already is incredible. I think I just heard Bennett audibly sigh when Sydney dropped that mark
Unlike usual, I kind of get it here. We are the undefeatable monsters and Sydney are down three very good players. As a neutral, it would be pretty natural to support them as an underdog (not that it excuses unprofessional commentary, just that it is more forgiveable than in other situations).

Unlike usual, I kind of get it here. We are the undefeatable monsters and Sydney are down three very good players. As a neutral, it would be pretty natural to support them as an underdog (not that it excuses unprofessional commentary, just that it is more forgiveable than in other situations).

You call the game neutral or **** off and find another job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jas being tagged by Tania Kennedy

8 touches (6 contested) @ 100%, 4 clearances (3 centre clearances), 4 tackles, 90 metres gained, one goal assist and one goal with three score involvements

I don't think Crocks would be too happy with our defense, we had only conceded 3 first quarter goals all season before today and it's only the second time this season we have conceded three goals in a quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back