AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Started with Smith’s interception
Probably her best game for us, and she was excellent last week.

Almost like it's worth continuing to play a decent young player with elite athletic traits, instead of just dropping her at the first opportunity.

It should be closer, but you have to take your chances, Adelaide haven't while we have.
Nah, this is a fundamentally flawed way of understanding the game. A centre bounce and a kick out are different planets in this league. If we'd kicked as many behinds as them we would've just held it in our front half way longer. They get repeat "scoring shots" because they're missing.

If you want to score against north you just kick to wrights opponent

She has no idea in the air

We can’t carry her into the finals

Reminds me of Dakota getting ahold of her in the grand final
Who was the player that came in the first game or skipper missed? She looked composed and assured, intercepted a few and then got dropped

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Crows can hold a mark. I think that might be a true differential cd every other team. We are a great spoil team - when the opposition don't think they can hold them. The Crows are clunking them, know they can. The spoil isn't working.
Brilliantly done DK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to score against north you just kick to wrights opponent

She has no idea in the air

We can’t carry her into the finals

Reminds me of Dakota getting ahold of her in the grand final
I think that was birch’s player twice but on the wing she should have stopped it.

All 3 of our kpds love to zone off - get tight on your man ffs

This is how i feel counting the votes every week. LOL
You wouldn't even know she was playing if you were a blind person listening to the commentary.

Good thing is if we can get King, Riddell and Ruby to have big last quarter's it will really help.

I wonder if Rube's is tagging?

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back