Resource North Melbourne SuperCoach / AFL Fantasy / Dreamteam - All Questions Here

Remove this Banner Ad

give him time, Dustin Martin and Joel Selwood were other poor choices in my squad for the week, and I'm ashamed to admit *Jake Carlisle who I thought was a reasonable player, clearly I know nothing about the game :(
He'll pick up. Didn't have much of a pre season, didn't play any NAB cup games and the game was played in wretched conditions for a key position player. Should average around 70-80 odd with some massive games here if he plays forward. I brought him into my draft team this week

Why is Scott Thompson scoring far less these days, and do you see him returning to an 85-90 average in SuperCoach?

He's had an interrupted preseason and, with the absence of Lachie Hansen, he's unable to play as freewheeling as he'd like to. Wait till Hansen returns to form, which should coincide with ST's form rising also.

Why is Scott Thompson scoring far less these days, and do you see him returning to an 85-90 average in SuperCoach?

I would have thought they would use Scotty Thompson as a loose defender and played both Tippet and Tarrant as their 2 key defenders but that hasn't happened. Just seems strange to me that they are playing Scott as a key defender when he is capable of playing on a small also.

Robbie Tarrant gonna cement his spot in the 22?
Every chance. I'd say he's comfortably ahead of Tippett, and Grima is still a couple of months off. Long enough for a cash cow you'd think. The wildcard is Hansen being back in a week or two, though I'd hope they go in with 3 tall defenders given Hansen's best/preferred role being a spare/loose/zoning defender and working up to the wings.

11130121_936651333021965_3702600926154577302_n.jpg

Really happy to have North choices in SC i can be proud of this year. That said Wells did get the chop :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be crazy not to get Tarrant in your team this week. His price is projected to rise $85,900 on a score of 50, which you'd think he comfortably get in the form he's in.

Why is Harvey playing in the back line, and is this going to be a permanent position for him this year?
Apparently to allow Atley to move into the middle. And because Nahas, LT and Turner are better at applying defensive pressure.
Also because he is our best kick and with our history of kick out issues he is a key to breaking down defensive zones.

Will Ziebell continue to play through the middle for the rest of the year? His injury and suspension history is a deterrent but he's a seriously solid scorer.

Will Ziebell continue to play through the middle for the rest of the year? His injury and suspension history is a deterrent but he's a seriously solid scorer.

Probably but we're hoping he'll spend more time forward.

Has anybody got an idea when Luke McDonald will return from injury? I have him in defence for my DT/Fantasy team and can't afford to trade him.

Has anybody got an idea when Luke McDonald will return from injury? I have him in defence for my DT/Fantasy team and can't afford to trade him.
Then I guess it won't matter when I tell ya we have no idea. Was a late out last week and didn't play VFL on the weekend so it could be worse than expected...or just a week off to recover. Who knows.

Do you guys think Hansen coming back into the side is likely to affect Tarrant's scoring?
Hard to say. Seems Scott Thompson needs more of a chopout than Robbie right now so very much a wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource North Melbourne SuperCoach / AFL Fantasy / Dreamteam - All Questions Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back