Burnsy

Debutant
Apr 26, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Crows,Redlegs,North Pines
Last year we where a hit with Nova(radio station) this year we have made the evening news thank christ the events that took place last night was a private function(nothing to do with footballers or cricketers from the club)unfortunatly the private function was gatecrashed.

How are the redbacks looking for this year? I started playing football there about 10 years ago but have moved on since mainly due to moving. Always found the club to be pretty tight.

Well after last years poor season No wins for the A grade,4 for the B grade we started pre-season Jan 9th and the boys are really fired up to make a big improvement on last year we have had 30 players at each training session so far and 40 different players.Also a few players are training every other day at the club i would say we are in for a pretty good year a lot of players are goin to be the fittest ive ever seen them,a few new players from higher divisions and a descent coach all is looking good.

Well last year didnt end up to good either but i suppose that happens.The club is gradually getting an influx of younger players coming from the under 16's who have made a huge difference to the team.Their enthusiasm,pace and skill has been a major factor in the B grade playing some good footy and currently 5 wins and 1 loss,we feel confident but not cocky that we can keep playing some good footy.The A's are playing good footy and having very close games and are 2 wins 3 losses.Due to the A grade having about 12 new players it was always expected the team would take a few games to get used to each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Pines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back