North v Sydney game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watt on Hall
Arch on Oloughlin - Archer has gone the spoil twice leaving o'loughlin to crumb the packs - reulting in 2 goals.

We are kicking long; but really struggling when clearing the ball from heavy traffic (as usual)

looks like the possesion count is gonna be the same as the first time we played them in canberra.

were tackling a lot cos where chasing a lot

They are running in NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS !!

North are not going man on man and that is giving them a 2-5 metre buffer to make space and create thier play. It's getting annoying. Junior should of had TWO majors from on the board plus Shagga completely fluffed a monty from 40 m out...

Our rucks are inept. Corey McK should retire at HT !! He has committed clanger after clanger...:mad:

North can't find space when moving in the forward line...the passing to Sav have been pathetic.

thank god,i can only watch the first half of this crap,because i have to go out for drinks,i can even save money by not bothering with sms scores in 2nd half!
I feel a real hiding is on the cards!
look for a double figure margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Can Motlop kick!?!?!

Originally posted by Yianni
You know, I hear a lot of talk about Motlop having these "freaky" skills, but time after time I just see (or hear) him missing shots at goal!

What have the three shots he's missed been like?

Why does corey jones **** himself infront of goals?

ONYA BIG Fella....you know you've got on his back to get him to fire up.... two strong contest grabs for 1.1

we a missing easy shots which is killing us..

same as the canberra game

sydney are handballing till we stop chasing (which is very very poor)

cant hold any tackles hmmmmm like the whole season

two slow to get it forward and no crumers in the forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

North v Sydney game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back