Game Day Rd 4: Gather Round: North v Brions battle of the cellar dwellers Game Day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time I’ve turned the footy off early. Don’t think I go can through another 6-7 months of this, as it makes me miserable every bloody weekend.

Usually I think there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, but all I’m seeing in regards to this club is darkness.

Another 2-3 years of rebuilding incoming.

Can we re-neg on our 5 year deal to Zuurhar...
I said the same thing to my Dad that they might do what they did with Ben Brown and pull the offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that knock from Stephens might keep him out for 5 months on concussion protocols hopefully. 😎 My Mate a fanatic Swans supporter said he must have had some dirt on Rawlings/Clarko/Viney to take him for 4 years.
Regrettably for us that’s just what we have to do as a club to get players to want to play for us - offer long contracts!

First time I’ve turned the footy off early. Don’t think I go can through another 6-7 months of this, as it makes me miserable every bloody weekend.

Usually I think there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, but all I’m seeing in regards to this club is darkness.

Another 2-3 years of rebuilding incoming.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back