2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve only seen a few games this year, this is the first one where they all seem to be playing as a team imo. Right in it, 13 points up

Even for the mistakes, we're willing to take the game on when that wasn't quite the way things were going a few weeks ago.
Liking what I'm seeing from DeLuca. He looks like someone who may actually do damage, playing forward....not that we want him playing forward.

Can we buy out Polson's final year?
Rather than delist Garlett, Lang or Fasolo?

Much sooner this was the case, sadly but actually.
Asked at the beginning of the year; What weapons does he have? I don't see any.

?? Unlike you. Young bloke still finding his way. May make it may not but it won't be for lack of trying.

Just in terms of a list spot, I think there are better options. Didn't need a 2 year extension, puzzling decision.

Note, this is me wearing my savage list manager hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Harker.
Couldn’t agree more, looks very calm and collected with the ball.
What a different feeling it is today, as a Carlton supporter, to what it was ~ a month ago. Thankful to Bolton for his efforts, but glad they made the tough decision...

Just in terms of a list spot, I think there are better options. Didn't need a 2 year extension, puzzling decision.

Note, this is me wearing my savage list manager hat.
then take it off, I don't want no clown elbow deep in my innards in a savage mood - bring back measured plowman...........

Scrappy affair, played between the arcs, forwrd structure the key to a win. Good to see us compete after the last few games.
we've been heaps scrappier than this - anyone know what the wind is doing? I call the wind Mariah........

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back