Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With most B&F results now in, let's turn to the comp medal. Any predictions?
Club winners in Caldwell, Hockey, O'Connor, Young, Collier and I expect Breeding must be chances? As will be Box, Byron & Garrard who were invited from PH?

With most B&F results now in, let's turn to the comp medal. Any predictions?
Club winners in Caldwell, Hockey, O'Connor, Young, Collier and I expect Breeding must be chances? As will be Box, Byron & Garrard who were invited from PH?

I'm thinking Wise has a good chance,as does Young from West, and Box from PH. Rezza and Hursty may have had to many players taking votes off each other to have just one stand out. King from Parkside also a chance?

I'm thinking Wise has a good chance,as does Young from West, and Box from PH. Rezza and Hursty may have had to many players taking votes off each other to have just one stand out. King from Parkside also a chance?

Young from HW to pull a Chris Judd.......no one at West to steal votes!!

Should be a tight race for the BnF. Caldwell, Jellie and Milne should poll well for Hursty but may take votes of eachother.
Dale Breeding had a good year for Reservoir and should poll well.
Will Box and John Byron from Panton Hill will be up there.
Rob Wise didnt get in the best for Parkside for about 7 weeks in a row during the start of the season and didnt finish in Parkside's top 3, but he does stand out and may poll well at the end of the year. Hockey and the Gresham Brothers should be in contention.
St.Marys and South Morang will have little to no vote pollers.
Aidan Young is the smokey from Heidelberg West and having destroyed their vote count he may be a serious contender.
But, the Hawks did lose a lot more games than they won and most of the time all 6 votes will go to the winning team.

I personally think that someone from a top 4 team will be the most likely candidate. Im gonna say Will Box, Dale Breeding, John Caldwell, Brad Hockey and Aidan Young will fight out the top 3 spots.

With a lot of banter going on about BnF winners etc. Why dont we see what everyone thinks about these:

1.Best Coach in the League:
2.Best Young Player in the League:
3.Most improved team: (from either last year til now or early this year til now)
4.League Best and Fairest Tip:
5.Early pick on next years top teams:

My picks are:
1. Darren Blyth - Hurstbridge (went 1 better this year and has a good young team developing)
2. Liam Collier - South Morang (Won South Morangs BnF and was 1 shining light) or Ben Fennell - Hurstbridge (Very skilled young player who will be very good. Instrumental in their 2nd Semi Final win)
3. Heidelberg West (After suffering drummings all last year, the Hawks have been able to lift themselves to a respectable effort of winning 1/4 of their games this season which is a real credit to the character in the club)
4. Already said but I think Will Box or Dale Breeding
5. Watsonia from Div 2 will make finals, Parkside to be their abouts, Reservoir will be up there but I think next year may belong to the Redbacks.

With a lot of banter going on about BnF winners etc. Why dont we see what everyone thinks about these:

1.Best Coach in the League:
2.Best Young Player in the League:
3.Most improved team: (from either last year til now or early this year til now)
4.League Best and Fairest Tip:
5.Early pick on next years top teams:

My picks are:
1. Darren Blyth - Hurstbridge (went 1 better this year and has a good young team developing)
2. Luke Collier - South Morang (Won South Morangs BnF and was 1 shining light) or Ben Fennell - Hurstbridge (Very skilled young player who will be very good. Instrumental in their 2nd Semi Final win)
3. Heidelberg West (After suffering drummings all last year, the Hawks have been able to lift themselves to a respectable effort of winning 1/4 of their games this season which is a real credit to the character in the club)
4. Already said but I think Will Box or Dale Breeding
5. Watsonia from Div 2 will make finals, Parkside to be their abouts, Reservoir will be up there but I think next year may belong to the Redbacks.
1. Hard to go past a Premiership coach.
2.Luke Collier
3.St.Marys
4.Young HW
5.No particular order: Parkside,Rezza,Panton Hill, Heidelberg West.

1. I think all clubs would be happy with there coaches this season, are any not staying on in 2011?

2. N.Hendry one to look out for next season..

3. St Marys

4. Byron or Breeding, Hockey and Young outside chances.

5. Redbacks vs Mustangs 2011 GF

rumour is icaro leaving west to either play with his boyfriend bibby at morang or to both reunite at mernda!

1. I think all clubs would be happy with there coaches this season, are any not staying on in 2011?

2. N.Hendry one to look out for next season..

3. St Marys

4. Byron or Breeding, Hockey and Young outside chances.

5. Redbacks vs Mustangs 2011 GF

Truer words have never been spoken. Will be a star...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the person who wrote about my user name "judging by your name you have no Idea what your talking about"...............hahaha eat shit.

top ten results for reservoir b&f

1st. dale breeding
2nd. leigh scannell
3rd. ryan docherty
4th. andrew wight
5th. dicky collins
6th. mark sinclair
7th. andrew johansen
8th. shane mitchell
9th. corey mcgregor
10th. brayden wight

top ten results for reservoir b&f

1st. dale breeding
2nd. leigh scannell
3rd. ryan docherty
4th. andrew wight
5th. dicky collins
6th. mark sinclair
7th. andrew johansen
8th. shane mitchell
9th. corey mcgregor
10th. brayden wight

No wonder Rezza went out in straight sets with a bloke like Leigh Scannell almost winning the B&F. Do yourselves a favour and don't resign him for next year, if you do i'll guarantee it will end in tears. He hasn't got a brain in his head, it's empty.

MP, glad to see your back, still a bitter man though.

Not a bitter man, just like calling it the way it happens.

Base pretty much all of my stuff on facts

will get it wrong sometime though if ill informed like all of us.

Morang looked after them at thier ground charging them cost , then when Morang were at thier ground after promising to return the favour they charged them quite a bit more than cost......

Cheers

Morang looked after them at thier ground charging them cost , then when Morang were at thier ground after promising to return the favour they charged them quite a bit more than cost......

Maybe therein lies your problem. :confused:

I'd have thought most clubs, as a matter of courtesy, would be happy to shout any opposition team an aftergame slab.

And although in Div 2&3 you don't always get to play H&A an even amount of times against each club and thus reciprocity may not always work fairly, "what goes around, comes around"!

Maybe therein lies your problem. :confused:

I'd have thought most clubs, as a matter of courtesy, would be happy to shout any opposition team an aftergame slab.

And although in Div 2&3 you don't always get to play H&A an even amount of times against each club and thus reciprocity may not always work fairly, "what goes around, comes around"!

Would be a lovely getsure in a real world, unfortunately I have never seenit happen in DVFL/NFL Div 2 or 3 over many years. The norm appaers to be that each look after each other selling at cost and the club then reciprocates.
I beleive super rules operate this way

What all clubs do is provide half time food & refreshments for committees and sponsors etc.

Congrats to Ryan Docherty for winning the League bnf, definately a worthy winner. Any thoughts on the Div 3 team of the year announced last Friday nite at the league presentation? (available on the NFL website)...what is the selection criteria and how is that side picked and by who??
any surprise inclusions? who was stiff to miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back