Northern Saints FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading between the lines it is fair to say that Tess' enthusiasm has got the better of her and Tess you have now rubbed a few people at the club the wrong way.... Enthusiasm is great but it appears as though there is a heap of tension already and it is only December!

You can't fit a square peg into a round hole and it appears as though the merger while sounds good in theory, has already fractured... My advice, put the ego's behind and just get out there and win some footy.

Tess, get out the dildo!

Great advice, Que JPY, "Buzz is in the um .... air...."

www.northernsaints.org.au
It all starts again on Monday 21st Jan 6pm Mutton reserve Fawkner hope all have been training hard over the summer. See you Saturday mornings at the river or back fighting fit and raring to go on the 21st... Mocca

Tess do you know anything about some ill feeling at the club due to the removal of Fawkners hounor board and photos.

I now nothing about that, although I've only been at the Club once since Mid December though. I really do need to make that epic journey by opening the back gate and walking maybe the whole 2 minutes when the boys are training to check things out a bit more often don't I.

I hope the Players formally known as Fawkner Park and North Coburg boys will trust the NEW Club committee with how best to deal with stuff like honor boards, flags and such and bledning these things into our NEW Club tradition.

I have a few ideas and was reminded over Christmas that I did put my hand up to get the history right .... Also we have four former Club histories to deal with in Moomba Park, Fawkner Amatures, North Coburg and Fawkner Park, so if anyone has anything that they think should be included please Private Message me. Old Photo's, memorbillia ect...

I now nothing about that, although I've only been at the Club once since Mid December though. I really do need to make that epic journey by opening the back gate and walking maybe the whole 2 minutes when the boys are training to check things out a bit more often don't I.

I hope the Players formally known as Fawkner Park and North Coburg boys will trust the NEW Club committee with how best to deal with stuff like honor boards, flags and such and bledning these things into our NEW Club tradition.

I have a few ideas and was reminded over Christmas that I did put my hand up to get the history right .... Also we have four former Club histories to deal with in Moomba Park, Fawkner Amatures, North Coburg and Fawkner Park, so if anyone has anything that they think should be included please Private Message me. Old Photo's, memorbillia ect...
once a sh1t club always a sh1t club.. what a mix fawkner and coburg..:D:D

has northern siants got an 18s team if so i hope they r alot better than last years team

We've got a few of last years U16's who qualified for the finals moving up to the 18's and hopefully we'll pick up a few more new players too.

Failing that, you could always come down and show us how it's done. ;)

We've got a few of last years U16's who qualified for the finals moving up to the 18's and hopefully we'll pick up a few more new players too.

Failing that, you could always come down and show us how it's done. ;)
l admire the way you guys have been doing your best to drum up interest in the Northern Saints and l wish them the best of luck. Tess, l hope for your clubs sake that you are not involved in an official capacity. If you are, stop talking so much crap and let the boys do the talking with the footy. They dont need you hyping them up only to come out this year and flop. You have stated on other sites that they will play finals. Your football knowledge is as good as a $2 hooker on heat. Give it a rest:p

l admire the way you guys have been doing your best to drum up interest in the Northern Saints and l wish them the best of luck. Tess, l hope for your clubs sake that you are not involved in an official capacity. If you are, stop talking so much crap and let the boys do the talking with the footy. They dont need you hyping them up only to come out this year and flop. You have stated on other sites that they will play finals. Your football knowledge is as good as a $2 hooker on heat. Give it a rest:p

Other sites hey oh you mean the EDFL Footy forum, that would be ONE site kiddo.
Look I'm no expert I'll freely admit that. But I'll never start a season of by saying my team whether it be Collingwood AFL or VFL or the Northerners under 10's can't make the finals.
Yes it is only Febuary and I do believe our seniors can make the Finals, if I didn't then I'd be right in asking questions about why we couldn't and of myself as to why I think like that. I've seen the boys on the track, I have faith in Mocca and I have faith in the boys.

Come round 1 we are all equal!

BTW it's no wonder you are the heartbreak kid, you seem to know far too much about $2 hookers.

Other sites hey oh you mean the EDFL Footy forum, that would be ONE site kiddo.
Look I'm no expert I'll freely admit that. But I'll never start a season of by saying my team whether it be Collingwood AFL or VFL or the Northerners under 10's can't make the finals.
Yes it is only Febuary and I do believe our seniors can make the Finals, if I didn't then I'd be right in asking questions about why we couldn't and of myself as to why I think like that. I've seen the boys on the track, I have faith in Mocca and I have faith in the boys.

Come round 1 we are all equal!

BTW it's no wonder you are the heartbreak kid, you seem to know far too much about $2 hookers.
Now now Tess dont get your g string in a knot:D Supporters like you are wonderful for local clubs but you are upsetting quite a few people young lady. Just let the boys do their job and the committee will do the rest:eek:

l admire the way you guys have been doing your best to drum up interest in the Northern Saints and l wish them the best of luck.

Thank you. We're trying very hard to ensure 08 goes off as successfully as possible.

We have got some assistance from the multicultural officers at both Richmond and Essendon as we have a bit of a push at the schools, plus I'm pretty confident we have an U16's coach now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guy
any1 know how much the rego for under 18's is?

http://www.northernsaints.org.au/senior_memberships

Under 18's Player sponsorship

Under 18's Player sponsorship by a business $250

Player receives Membership, game day fees, Club Cap and Jumper (Need to purchase socks & shorts.

Business receives: Business card displayed in rooms, Web site acknowledgement.

Under 18's Player membership

Option 1 - $120 + $5 p/w game day fees - Includes Membership Club Cap. (Need to purchase socks and shorts) Players can use a “Club Kit Jumper” or a Jumper can be purchased for $60.00 or

Option 2 - $200 - Includes - Membership, game day fees, Club Cap and jumper. (Need to purchase socks & shorts)

http://www.northernsaints.org.au/senior_memberships

Under 18's Player sponsorship

Under 18's Player sponsorship by a business $250

Player receives Membership, game day fees, Club Cap and Jumper (Need to purchase socks & shorts.

Business receives: Business card displayed in rooms, Web site acknowledgement.

Under 18's Player membership

Option 1 - $120 + $5 p/w game day fees - Includes Membership Club Cap. (Need to purchase socks and shorts) Players can use a “Club Kit Jumper” or a Jumper can be purchased for $60.00 or

Option 2 - $200 - Includes - Membership, game day fees, Club Cap and jumper. (Need to purchase socks & shorts)

fnx mate:thumbsu:

I've been doing a little research on the Two Clubs that merged to make The Northern Saints and it seems Fawkner is not New to the EDFL.

http://www.enet.org.au/historyonline/edfl/EDFL_homepage.htm
April 1937 saw the opening matches of the newly revamped competition. The senior grade comprised of Ascot Vale, Ascot Rovers, Don Rovers, Fawkner District, Flemington/Kensington, Glenroy, Keilor, Moonee Valley, Pascoe Vale and West Moreland.

Now now Tess dont get your g string in a knot:D Supporters like you are wonderful for local clubs but you are upsetting quite a few people young lady. Just let the boys do their job and the committee will do the rest:eek:

I dont think she wears any nickers by the sounds of it. Just maybe she is one of those people that gives the best on ground behind the rroms every week.

Nice to see them 6 wins and 1 loss but I gotta say I'm disgusted with the jumper having blue and white on it when told the Bops jumper would not change at the meeting. Surely this makes a mockery of the entire merger?

I know how the North Melbourne Giants felt when they merged with the Magic, Boppers have merged with a club with no history or substance and they are riding along on our talent.

Shame that the club couldn't just move to a new ground with better facilities which was mooted but no one seemed to want to take up that challenge.

Club is now dead to me which is unfortunate, hopefully a name change back to North Coburg and ridding themselves of that blue and white isn't too far away.

Long live the Boppers :(

Nice to see them 6 wins and 1 loss but I gotta say I'm disgusted with the jumper having blue and white on it when told the Bops jumper would not change at the meeting. Surely this makes a mockery of the entire merger?

I know how the North Melbourne Giants felt when they merged with the Magic, Boppers have merged with a club with no history or substance and they are riding along on our talent.

Shame that the club couldn't just move to a new ground with better facilities which was mooted but no one seemed to want to take up that challenge.

Club is now dead to me which is unfortunate, hopefully a name change back to North Coburg and ridding themselves of that blue and white isn't too far away.

Good on ya Uncle Leo, you going to get Tess started now.:eek:

I agree with what you wrote, I was at that meeting when it was voted on and they did say the jumper wasn't going to change this year...anyway it was a great win on the weekend against Glenroy, should have been more if we had kicked straight in the 3rd but bad kicking is bad football.

This from nameless, faceless, gutless posters on a messageboard!

Now onto the subject!

Didn't North Coburg Football Club sell out to Freo wearing the lovely Purple Haze for a few years...

35bc_1.JPG

And you worry about a little Blue and White!
Although thats right ... you guys love Carson don't you ... and oh darrrlings blue and green should never be seen! :eek:

north_coburg_front_saints_2008.jpg

Look either join in the new Club or go form a New North Coburg FC because it does NOT exist anymore. Thats what Merging does and why there is still a Fitzroy FC running around.... Both Clubs got wound up when the Northern Saints Football Club was formed and NO LONGER EXIST. It's not just simply creating a new Club with the other two running in the background, the former Clubs assets/debts formed the new Club. Both Fawkner Park and North Coburg voted themselves out of existence.

Go off and start up North Coburg FC....

but remember it will be # est in 2008!

This from nameless, faceless, gutless posters on a messageboard!

Just like you!

Didn't North Coburg Football Club sell out to Freo wearing the lovely Purple Haze for a few years...

35bc_1.JPG

When the name was changed from BOPS to North Coburg as requested by the league (you know the league your mob were so desperate to get into) there was a jumper change also, everyone agreed to this at a board meeting which is the way it is normally done, everyone agrees to it.

And you worry about a little Blue and White!
Although thats right ... you guys love Carson don't you ... and oh darrrlings blue and green should never be seen! :eek:

north_coburg_front_saints_2008.jpg

Actually nothing to do with the colours, the merger went ahead on the basis the jumper would not be changed, thats a changed jumper. As the Freo jumper was agreed by everyone, much like this was not agreed upon. Speaking of the jumper maybe it could be North Coburgs but like the Dream Team jumper have all the clubs written on that Fawkner have been, I can see it now, Fawkner Park, Moomba park, St Matthews etc etc.

Look either join in the new Club or go form a New North Coburg FC because it does NOT exist anymore. Thats what Merging does and why there is still a Fitzroy FC running around.... Both Clubs got wound up when the Northern Saints Football Club was formed and NO LONGER EXIST. It's not just simply creating a new Club with the other two running in the background, the former Clubs assets/debts formed the new Club. Both Fawkner Park and North Coburg voted themselves out of existence.

Go off and start up North Coburg FC....

Plenty of debts and former coaches that still need to be paid too I hear from FP's side, but was that mentioned much before the merger vote?

As I said hopefully in the not to distant future the blue and white will be removed and the name North Coburg will be reinstated.

You are the sort of people that have stopped people joining in on the new club, I'm not happy with it, why should I just roll over and accept it, had people like yourself had a better attitude about it all this may not be the case.

In the very least it would have been nice to see the Boppers jumper go around again as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back