Not all Geelong Players shook hands when receiving their Grand Final Medal off the young person

Remove this Banner Ad

I am entitled to my opinion and so did the Eagles thank the kids but were hounded in the media for not shaking hands .
I wont comment after this re this matter as i know i am right .If its good enough for the Eagles to be hounded in the media re shaking hands then its good for Geelong to cop the same .:thumbsu:
If people cant stand the truth re this thread .too bad .
but mate its not the truth get it through ur head..
if u wont comment after this one then u no ur wrong u have about 50 other posters saying the same as i am now
u no ur wrong. u thought u were right at the start but now u no ur wrong and u just dont want to admit it

Somebody post a photo of someone clutching at straws...honestly:rolleyes:

straws.jpg

I am entitled to my opinion and so did the Eagles thank the kids but were hounded in the media for not shaking hands .
I wont comment after this re this matter as i know i am right .If its good enough for the Eagles to be hounded in the media re shaking hands then its good for Geelong to cop the same .:thumbsu:
If people cant stand the truth re this thread .too bad .
mate what is your big obsession with shaking hands??

why do you think shaking hands is the only kind gesture a player on the podium can do for the kid??

please......u may have some serious issues here that we can help you solve

but mate its not the truth get it through ur head..
if u wont comment after this one then u no ur wrong u have about 50 other posters saying the same as i am now
u no ur wrong. u thought u were right at the start but now u no ur wrong and u just dont want to admit it

lol .i had to return .

I AM NOT WRONG .OK

lol .i had to return .

I AM NOT WRONG .OK

The strategy strategy for getting out of a hole is to keep digging!

strategy, it wasn't about handshakes last year, it was about kids being ignored (and that was rectified so no problem)...no kids were ignored this year. But I think you will be ignored a fair bit from now on at this site.

Now keep digging your way out.

guys seriously

strategy is just one of those blokes that posts troll and likes to see lots of ppl responding

the fact that he received 82 responses probably achieves all the goal he set out to achieve in this thread

ffs......people STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD, AND IGNORE WHAT THE D*CKHEAD POSTS!!!!!!1

guys seriously

strategy is just one of those blokes that posts troll and likes to see lots of ppl responding

the fact that he received 82 responses probably achieves all the goal he set out to achieve in this thread

ffs......people STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD, AND IGNORE WHAT THE D*CKHEAD POSTS!!!!!!1
why do that tho mate becoz that way he will no that he has won?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate what is your big obsession with shaking hands??

why do you think shaking hands is the only kind gesture a player on the podium can do for the kid??

please......u may have some serious issues here that we can help you solve

do you know if the Eagles players verbally thanked them or not?

Or is physical contact with kids the only form of thanks? how creepy

Poor kid.... look at his outstretched hand... medal snatched away and not even a handshake. :(

Did the kid care? All reports from those kids i've heard is they didn't. They were just wrapped with handing out a medallion.

I mean, look at the smile on the kids face whilst watching Lynchy celebrate.

They were obviously instructed to do it

Did the kid care? All reports from those kids i've heard is they didn't. They were just wrapped with handing out a medallion.

I mean, look at the smile on the kids face whilst watching Lynchy celebrate.

They were obviously instructed to do it

He does have a massive grin on his face.

Maybe it was due to his evil plot to get Lynch back for not shaking his hand?

It was good planning from the Geelong club. The caps were ready to go and the players were well schooled in what to do. Someone at the club was obviously well aware of last years fallout.

Port were slightly better in their organisation for the pre-game photo but I suspect all copies will be burnt ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all Geelong Players shook hands when receiving their Grand Final Medal off the young person

Remove this Banner Ad

Back