AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder that there are 2 comps on PoolHost and you need to join each individually (but with the same login etc).
All good if you only want to do 1 comp, but just didn’t want anyone to miss out.

Currently 10 for Confidence, 8 for Survivor
How do i find the survivor pool?

Reminder that there are 2 comps on PoolHost and you need to join each individually (but with the same login etc).
All good if you only want to do 1 comp, but just didn’t want anyone to miss out.

Currently 10 for Confidence, 8 for Survivor
Dont worry, i found it....both comp links to join listed in the OP of this thread.

Hello all!
Welcome to this year’s “AE” competition.

Clearly not as incredible as comps from the past, but we can hopefully emulate the spirit of years gone by!

Come one, come all, please tag and invite as many as possible, to make it a great competition.

Good luck, and let’s get ready to rumble! Play ball! Bouncedown! (Mixing sport metaphors…)

Comp #1 - Confidence Rating NFL tipping
The blue chip competition

Each week, tip the winner of each regular season game, with a confidence rating from 16 (most confident) to 1 (least confident).
During bye weeks, the most confident will still be 16 points, down to 2-3 for the least confident.
Total scores from the winning teams selected will determine your weekly total points, and we will have an overall standing.

Lockout is Sunday 1pm ET (i.e. the start of the Sunday early slate of Games)

(Password: bigfootyAE)

Comp #2 - Survivor
This is a Knockout competition.
Each week, you select ONE team who you expect to win.
Tie means you are ELIMINATED!

And you can only select each team ONCE, so choose wisely!

(Password: aesurvivor)

Comp #3 - Drop Zone Elimination
A comp correlated with weekly CR selections/ total scores.
The culling of the lowest scorers of the week.
This comp start WEEK 2 this season. In this week, the person with the lowest score for the week will be eliminated.
From Week 3, the bottom TWO scorers will be eliminated each week.
(If we have a huge number of entrants, we will eliminate 3 at a time)

Tiebreakers:
-most winners picked
-MNF countback
-CR total score countback

No need to sign-up. All joining Comp #1 will be included!
You really are a bloody legend Sammy me old mate, as well as having the good taste to be a Freo fan, you have also stepped in to resurrect one of the great BigFooty comps. I shall sign up tomorrow night, well done on being a top notch contributor!

raskolnikov was already taken so I am just raskol.
Black And White Flirting GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back