Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh boys definately Yarra
if you look on the O and M thread its all there,
He is a big boy these day young arch
run into him after i had had a few the other week and preceeded to tell him he should of went and played under timber,
as if he would listen to this old fart

Re: Northern Riverina Football League

Big Gary "Gus" Argus confirmed as coach of Hillston.

Will definitely kick 100 plus goals in my opinion.

Great pick up for Hillston who should be on the improve in 2007.

Yeh boys definately Yarra
if you look on the O and M thread its all there,
He is a big boy these day young arch
run into him after i had had a few the other week and preceeded to tell him he should of went and played under timber,
as if he would listen to this old fart

Cheers 21g4. Didn't hear if lavi were even interested in him mate?? Do you know? Talking to him over xmas and he only said Alb Tigers and Yarra.
Big Tim's at it another year?

Yeh Tim gave him a call, dont know whether they were ever in the running,
Yes big Timbers 10th year as playing coach
must be some sort of record especially at that level
although i dont know how his body is going to handle it
might be a bit like mine last year and just absolutely collapse on him

big statement about gus , guru, he has played there for several season before and always ended up on the ball, because no-one could get it forward to him

Yeh Tim gave him a call, dont know whether they were ever in the running,
Yes big Timbers 10th year as playing coach
must be some sort of record especially at that level
although i dont know how his body is going to handle it
might be a bit like mine last year and just absolutely collapse on him

big statement about gus , guru, he has played there for several season before and always ended up on the ball, because no-one could get it forward to him

That is an amazing effort isn't it.. Have you spoken to him recently? He'd be looking at peaking for finals this yr surely mate??

The guru either doesn't rate any of the Northern Riverina fullbacks or knows something about Hillston's recruitment that we don't jp

It would be interesting to know how that rates 10 yrs as a player coach

spoke to him awhile ago and he felt pretty good, he was hoping to manage the body pretty well this year, a few games off every now and then.

I Know i am a long way away but knowing gus , if the ball is not coming to him often enough he moves on the ball pretty quick
i was only talking to one frank mathews last night about gus actually!!!
i remember the day i had to tag gus at hillston, what a laugh that must have been for people, 2 old dinosaurs running around chasing one another

It would be interesting to know how that rates 10 yrs as a player coach

spoke to him awhile ago and he felt pretty good, he was hoping to manage the body pretty well this year, a few games off every now and then.

I Know i am a long way away but knowing gus , if the ball is not coming to him often enough he moves on the ball pretty quick
i was only talking to one frank mathews last night about gus actually!!!
i remember the day i had to tag gus at hillston, what a laugh that must have been for people, 2 old dinosaurs running around chasing one another

Ah good on him. Maybe he'd like to finish his career off where it all started?? what'dya reckon? He'd still have 6 good years left in him back home.

Mate i think i even remember that. Still, picturing it does bring a smile to my face.
I really haven't heard much news about Hillston this year, but i can't see them improving on last year, especially if their ruckman left

Mate will tell you not much chance of that
Princess Fiona is quite happy where she is now

I do keep telling her she would love to move out and live at scotts craig

Re: Northern Riverina Football League

Big Gary "Gus" Argus confirmed as coach of Hillston.

Will definitely kick 100 plus goals in my opinion.

Great pick up for Hillston who should be on the improve in 2007.

lol he could hardly get a kick out her a couple of yrs ago n wouldnt think that he would kick of 40 unless hilston hav got chris judd hitin him in the square..agree he will b good 4 the club as a leader

Coachs for 2007:
Lake Cargellico: Denis Dunstan
Barellan: Phil Rowston
West Wyalong: Rod Lemon
Parkes::confused:
Hilston: Gary Argus
Ungarie: Steve Henely
Cobar::confused:
Tulli::confused:
Any more news on coaches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coachs for 2007:
Parkes::confused:
Tulli::confused:
Any more news on coaches

Damo Byrnes has taken on Parkes, and i think Troy Glasgow is again at Tully. Is Rowston still at Barellan?

Damo Byrnes has taken on Parkes, and i think Troy Glasgow is again at Tully. Is Rowston still at Barellan?
Originally Posted by Koop15
Coachs for 2007:
Parkes:Damo Byrnes:confused:
Tulli:Troy Glasgow:confused:

yer they couldnt find a replacement or sumpn i herd..wouldnt no wat cobar are up2, we go out their 1st round so will find out sum info then

Originally Posted by Koop15
Coachs for 2007:
Parkes:Damo Byrnes:confused:
Tulli:Troy Glasgow:confused:

yer they couldnt find a replacement or sumpn i herd..wouldnt no wat cobar are up2, we go out their 1st round so will find out sum info then

Damo's a definate mate. But nah have heard nothing bout cobar. Take my hat off to em but, they do well to keep a team cos they've got bugger all support. :thumbsu:

yer good form...they do very well to keep at team going considering the shifts half the players r on at the mines...
might try n find out sum into on teams that hav recruited players....
any new news on them...

yer good form...they do very well to keep at team going considering the shifts half the players r on at the mines...
might try n find out sum into on teams that hav recruited players....
any new news on them...

Nah mate really not sure. Haven't heard any news bout recruitments. Oh, except for WW's new full forward but think u blokes mentioned that already on here. They lost a couple too but hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back