Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koop15 said:
jst little bit of new from the general meeting held at lake last week herd that shane russel of to the temora kangaroos for $20,000 to coach.

Obviously no problems with the drought over that way. Mite send my resume next year. Seems like a good deal if your him! how much would a coach get in the NRFL? Obviously a lot of teams are a long way from anywhere, they'd have to offer a bit to get blokes to do it. If you don't know for certain, i'm happy for you blokes just to guess!

half time raffle said:
After some info on a big bloke i saw play for Lake, Tony Haywood i thiink his name was. Hows he go?

yeh thats his name...yer not a bad player i spoze could b a very good player if was 100% fit but havnt seen that...plays around the foward line..were hav u seen him.

16goals8 said:
Obviously no problems with the drought over that way. Mite send my resume next year. Seems like a good deal if your him! how much would a coach get in the NRFL? Obviously a lot of teams are a long way from anywhere, they'd have to offer a bit to get blokes to do it. If you don't know for certain, i'm happy for you blokes just to guess!

Yeh the drought is poor...temora had a very good coach last yr in jarod ryan but he went home half way through the season to go bak to tassie, at the time he was leading the goal kicking for the league...depends on how good the player is and wat achievements he has and weres hes played and the age if you new that then we'd hav a beta idea....

"Chops Russell"=$20'000 , jesus h christ the old rumour mill out at the lake is up too its usual standard.
Tony plenty of potential, but gets around in second gear most of the time, I reckon one day he could absolutely tear a game apart. He's a Mills, cousin of Wayde at the Brisbane Lions.
Know of blokes who have got around 10'000 after bonuses etc
work situation is a problem as not as many blokes want to work in shearing sheds anymore,surprise surprise!!

21goals4 said:
"Chops Russell"=$20'000 , jesus h christ the old rumour mill out at the lake is up too its usual standard.
Tony plenty of potential, but gets around in second gear most of the time, I reckon one day he could absolutely tear a game apart. He's a Mills, cousin of Wayde at the Brisbane Lions.
work situation is a problem as not as many blokes want to work in shearing sheds anymore,surprise surprise!!

yer herd it from a old west wyalong bloke that has a lot to do with the club still...yer thats right he can still be pushed to his full potential i rekon...yer still depends on who the player is and stuff...theres more jobs around the area now to...

21goals4 said:

Cousins of Wayde Mills? I think that Mills clan may also have some talented boys running around in O and M circles.

half time raffle said:
Cousins of Wayde Mills? I think that Mills clan may also have some talented boys running around in O and M circles.

hows he relatedto the mills boys...hav u herd n e more news on the league...2 central west clubs have placed nominations to come into the league....

so he has a good footy background...n e more news on coaches or players fellas

Re: Northern Riverina Football League

Hey Koop,

Have heard a few whispers regarding coaches in the comp for next year, my sources say Barellan will have a new coach and Hillston will have a new coach with some experience from the RFL.

Can you tell me who are the Central West clubs that have indicted a move to the league for 2007?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

localfootyguru said:
Hey Koop,

Have heard a few whispers regarding coaches in the comp for next year, my sources say Barellan will have a new coach and Hillston will have a new coach with some experience from the RFL.

Can you tell me who are the Central West clubs that have indicted a move to the league for 2007?

yer would b getn to that time....whos the barelan coach he would b on a fair bit,so is branley gunna play again if he doesnt r the murphy boys gunna stay at the club he was a big influence to getn them their..
Pritty sure cowra n orange have shown they want to come it but doughtful that the league will let them because of travel mayb but n e things possible...

21goals4 said:
Dont tell me pavese is off back to hillston???
Big family that mills clan,
Any news out of lake and tully

dont no guru seems to no more about that sde than me...sounds like they are...havnt herd n e news out of them but im sure there is...

16goals8 said:
Is Kyle Archibald heading closer to home or staying in SA for next season?

well i duno wat hes doin, herd he didnt enjoy his season over there 4 a number of resons and wouldnt b playing there again i dnt think...clubs around the area would b offering him plenty of money as far as the O & M, so we will jst hav to c wat hapns.

whos the barelan coach...wats news from the hilston boys r they stayn goin or wat....n e other news bois

herd some big news this week that smith from cowra in the central west league and kickd over 200 goals last season has signed with the west wyalong team in the league...n e thoughts

Barellan coach hasn't been finalised as yet - should be confirmed in the next week or so but there shouldnt be too many changes to this seasons team.

Youre on the money Koop re. Matt Smith playing at West Wyalong in 2007. Smith has moved there due to family ties in the area and will be playing there as well. Good pick up for the club but I am sure there will be no 30 plus goal efforts that occurred whilst playing at Cowra. A step up in competition will show how good he really is.

Barellan coach hasn't been finalised as yet - should be confirmed in the next week or so but there shouldnt be too many changes to this seasons team.

Youre on the money Koop re. Matt Smith playing at West Wyalong in 2007. Smith has moved there due to family ties in the area and will be playing there as well. Good pick up for the club but I am sure there will be no 30 plus goal efforts that occurred whilst playing at Cowra. A step up in competition will show how good he really is.

thats good for them who are they close to snaring,,wat is his record like i.e clubs,credentials,options.

what family ties would he have in the area i thought he was from around sydney..yer good pick up for them but they r probably gunna loose a few players russel for one n not sure wat others are doin..yer hopefuly he will strugle to get under 100 with more even standards of backlines n such.

herd that matty papworth might b coming bak to play for one of the clubs but also herd hes linked to wagga tigers...does n e 1 no if he has signed for n e 1 yet...are the jets keen on keeping him...n e other signing yet for the local clubs.

Lake going with dunstan again for 2 more years, was good when first went to the club but more then likely won't play. I would have thought they would have been looking for a playing coach, be interesting to see if he can come up with the goods again.

Lake going with dunstan again for 2 more years, was good when first went to the club but more then likely won't play. I would have thought they would have been looking for a playing coach, be interesting to see if he can come up with the goods again.

spoze they wont to keep him as they won last yr and he was at the helm...they wont go back to back without him and hamish if they dont get n e new players...hav u herd if the've picked up n e new players...n e others new from round the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back