Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 goals 4, what a name.... they tell me that these goals are null and void, as Condo didnt last the year out.....:D :D :D

You will have to come up with another one.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Barellan will finish out of finals contention, providing the Griffith Swans are thereabouts in the RFL. However, if the Griffith Swans dont look like making the finals, Barellan will make the five....

However, i did hear a rumour there were stern words between some players after Barellan's loss to Lake Cargelligo in the 2006 Grand Final, these stern words could explain the large number of losses for Barellan in 2007. Could even be a rumour....:eek: :eek: :eek:

One movement from Barellan is Stephen Conlan to Black Diamond League in Newcastle area.

How's he go, what position does he play?

21 goals 4, what a name.... they tell me that these goals are null and void, as Condo didnt last the year out.....:D :D :D

You will have to come up with another one.....

That's a good point. i think you'll find 21g4 will have plenty of ammo when it comes to arguing this one though... he copped it for years when it all happened and always managed to convince enough people (himself) that the goals were legit.
Mind you it was a good effort on the day for the big fella to thread through that many. No doubt the reason the roos packed up the boots for a while was the realisation that if 21g4 could do it, what could they expect when they came across a geniune full forward;)

I can't wait to see his next post.

HDT 5 you would've only been a little tacker, but surely you got some thoughts on this one

PS - my name comes from the amount kicked on me one day, got a sore neck from watchin them sail over my head.:eek:

Koop, you must be joking with this top five. How about this top five....
1) Hillston
2) Lake
3) West Wyalong
4) Cobar
=5) Parkes
=5) Ungaire:eek: Out on percentages

loL yer i dnt no much abouT footy buT u alWays gota bak ya team...herd that parks were strugling at home last w/E n coBar a bit if..

One movement from Barellan is Stephen Conlan to Black Diamond League in Newcastle area.

How's he go, what position does he play?

yer only 19 or so but got plenty of taLent if he wants to use it...

Tullibigeal vsCobar Lake Cargelligo vsBarellan
Hillston vsParkes
Ungarie vsWest Wyalong/Girral

Agree on two Koop, Lake and Hillston, however, Cobar to beat Tully and West Wyalong to beat Ungarie. Matt Smith to kick 10.:) :) :)

Another signing to Hillston, Mal Burke from Griffith Swans. Played their a number of years ago. Pretty handy player, but only one trouble he tends to find it difficult to understand that there is no (i) in team. Took a fair ribbing from his fellow players in the past for not being a team player.

Good luck to Hillston in 2007 (great people and great club), however, they will need to be careful not to scare off their local footballers (in the pursuit of a premiership), by recruiting to many from the RFL, Farrer and Central Murray.

I'd imagine Graham May will have to sell a fair few tyres and Julian Kelly shear a few more sheep in 2007. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mal burke to Hillston eh that will be interesting for the boys, wonder who will crack the ****s first ,mal or every other person at the footy club .

Is Billy may playing again or not??

And Boys CHF in 2 premierships I think i can look back on that with pride!!!
and My day out against condo boys, as long as i remember it counts!!!! I could go into all the details if you would like me too!!!
such as 9 in the 3rd qtr and 15 goals straight in the 2nd half!!!

2 premierships???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spook Haase at the Lake Cargelligo BP informed me that he played in two premierships for the Lake Tigers in 2002 and 2003. He even showed me his premiership medals along with a range of his other sporting memorabilia, whilst playing for Lake Tigers over the years.:cool: :cool:

I want the proof 21 goals 4. Talk is cheap. :) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree on two Koop, Lake and Hillston, however, Cobar to beat Tully and West Wyalong to beat Ungarie. Matt Smith to kick 10.:) :) :)

a 15 man coBar wonT beat a 22 man tuLLi...if smith kiKs 10 ill eaT my haT considErin the fact he will proB linE up on a Fit CD id say nuTn more than 4..

Another signing to Hillston, Mal Burke from Griffith Swans. Played their a number of years ago. Pretty handy player, but only one trouble he tends to find it difficult to understand that there is no (i) in team. Took a fair ribbing from his fellow players in the past for not being a team player.

Good luck to Hillston in 2007 (great people and great club), however, they will need to be careful not to scare off their local footballers (in the pursuit of a premiership), by recruiting to many from the RFL, Farrer and Central Murray.

I'd imagine Graham May will have to sell a fair few tyres and Julian Kelly shear a few more sheep in 2007. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeR burKe was inTerested in coming to the pies but the arGus,$$$ n grifith factor was to good to restist..yer lil goal sneak had a few wit barellan aswell...kElly must be doin oK 4 himself as hes spondering the pies in 07 for sum reason...

Koop, what is going on with your spelling and grammer. They mustn't be teaching you much at Kildare, you should go back to Ungarie Central, save the old man some money so he can give up umpiring, poor old fella.

Remember next time you go to submit a comment (you are using a computer not a mobile phone) proper English please!!!!!!!!!!

A fit CD you say, he has been carrying a variety of injuries for a number of years. I hope that he is fit, from all reports Smith can play the game. :thumbsu:

Koop, what is going on with your spelling and grammer. They mustn't be teaching you much at Kildare, you should go back to Ungarie Central, save the old man some money so he can give up umpiring, poor old fella.

Remember next time you go to submit a comment (you are using a computer not a mobile phone) proper English please!!!!!!!!!!

A fit CD you say, he has been carrying a variety of injuries for a number of years. I hope that he is fit, from all reports Smith can play the game. :thumbsu:

Sorry i will improve that for you.I didnt think you were an english teacher...loL no future at uCS mate, if he gave up there wouldnt be anyone else around.Yer had something done to his knees in the offseason but was running around at training like a spring chicken, see how smith goes today on a decent opponent.hoW many for you from the goal square agaist the two blues.

However, i did hear a rumour there were stern words between some players after Barellan's loss to Lake Cargelligo in the 2006 Grand Final, these stern words could explain the large number of losses for Barellan in 2007. Could even be a rumour..

Now if this was right i assume the stern words came from rowdy and if so why would the lads follow him to griffith.

Now "whats new"
you continue to shit stir,
no wonder no one likes you
lucky i was there to make you look so good in the past , now you really miss me huh

Young Joel gave it away, seems a shame, but good luck to the kid

had a chat to dennis Ireland the other week he was up here to do the drive back with kyle archibald, who i must say i influenced to be best on ground in the GF up here( I am kidding anyone from magpie land, I have it on good advice that young kyle had a good , no maybe great time up here and that had nothing to do with football)

Playing better than ever since you left. Our current CHF actually passes the balll to me now, instead of going over my head. I can actually run alot faster now that i dont have to carry you.

Just joking. You know i love you....mate.

How are things going.... I was wondering how long it would be before you figured out who it was.

I heard that rumour whilst in Wagga, at the Farrer League Grand Final. One of the Barellan rugby league players old man told me. I'll get you to investigate, with your Griffith conections...

Now tigers have lost two from two, but dont write us off yet. We dont want to peak at the wrong end of the season. We have lost a number of players, but wait until our younger blokes gather some confidence.

Pity about Joel. I blame John Howard. Slub must have drawn up an AWA, and a condition of his emplyment, is that he must play Rugby League. lol (shit i am getting as bad as Koop)

Playing better than ever since you left. Our current CHF actually passes the balll to me now, instead of going over my head. I can actually run alot faster now that i dont have to carry you.

How are things going.... I was wondering how long it would be before you figured out who it was.

I heard that rumour whilst in Wagga, at the Farrer League Grand Final. One of the Barellan rugby league players old man told me. I'll get you to investigate, with your Griffith conections...

Now tigers have lost two from two, but dont write us off yet. We dont want to peak at the wrong end of the season. We have lost a number of players, but wait until our younger blokes gather some confidence.

Pity about Joel. I blame John Howard. Slub must have drawn up an AWA, and a condition of his emplyment, is that he must play Rugby League. lol (shit i am getting as bad as Koop)

loL u r worse than me already, what happend to your prediction that smith would kick 10 i think he kicked two and ungarie won without a handfull.

loL u r worse than me already, what happend to your prediction that smith would kick 10 i think he kicked two and ungarie won without a handfull.

I should never have doubted you...Koopy. Ungarie might just be the dark horse of the comp. A fit CD is a scary thought....for all teams. I noticed that you were mentioned in the best.... must be good when your old man is umpiring... OUCH...

However, i think Hillston are looking the goods early....45 goals against Parkes that scary.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back