Now for the Poms!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I_LUV_AFL

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2002
Central Coast, NSW
Other Teams
Penrith RLFC, Mariners FC
We have collected 3 points off the Kiwis and now its Great Britains turn. I am of the beief that the team that wins this match will win the Tri-Nations.

Tri-Nations Match Three
Great Britain Vs Australia at City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester

Tutaki said:
We have collected 3 points off the Kiwis and now its Great Britains turn. I am of the beief that the team that wins this match will win the Tri-Nations.

Tri-Nations Match Three
Great Britain Vs Australia at City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester

Whats the capacity for the ground in Manchester? I'd imagine about 50,000... Anyone know if it's close to selling out?

LebaneseForces said:
Whats the capacity for the ground in Manchester? I'd imagine about 50,000... Anyone know if it's close to selling out?
I heard it was close to selling out but it may well just be anothe rumour. If it did sell-out it would be another positive for the Tri-Nations, the competing teams and rugby league.

GB 19 man squad is as follows:
Kris Radlinski (Wigan Warriors)
Paul Wellens (St Helens)
Stuart Reardon (Bradford Bulls)
Brian Carney (Wigan Warriors)
Stephen Wild (Wigan Warriors)
Martin Gleeson (Warrington Wolves)
Keith Senior (Leeds Rhinos)
Chev Walker (Leeds Rhinos)
Danny McGuire (Leeds Rhinos)
Terry Newton (Wigan Warriors)
Sean Long (St Helens)
Stuart Fielden (Bradford Bulls)
Andrew Farrell - captain (Wigan Warriors)
Adrian Morley (Sydney Roosters)
Ryan Bailey (Leeds Rhinos)
Jamie Peacock (Bradford Bulls)
Paul Sculthorpe (St Helens)
Gareth Ellis (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan Warriors)

Poor poms can't take a trick, lost again in the last minute, what is that now 4 or 5 games in a row they should of won but lost it in the last 5 minutes?

Final score was Aus 12- GBI 8
8-4 to the poms at half time.
not a bad crowd 38,000 or so.

3 TRYS TO AUS WITH NO GOALS KICKED AND THE POMS SCORED 2 TRYS AND KICKED NONE(wheres all the good goal kickers?)

The ref imo was out of his depth, most of those play the balls were held down for ages, made a fair few errors during the game which i think kept the roo's in the match.

has to be some sort of record, the poms create all these sports yet don't seem to be able to play them ;)

next weeks game is NZ V GBI, should be a cracker, poms by 8.
Live coverage 5am Sunday morning from huddersfield (GALPHARM STADIUM)

Fire Storm said:
Still a great game. Poms are plenty tough. But get nervy when it matters. Aussie players have HUGE advantage having played Origin.

Poor poms.
No not poor poms, useless poms. Sucked in to the Poms and a great game to break their hearts in the finals seconds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now for the Poms!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back