angel_mmkay

Debutant
Jul 1, 2006
seymour
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
seymour lions under 12's
I know this is going to sound very sad but I now understand the awesomeness of kicking goals.

I am a 30 mother of three who has never played footy in my life and tonight my sons Seymour Lions under 12's team had a parents against kids match and I was put in the forward line. I'm not to sure how it really happened but the game ended and I had acquired a bag of 3 goals!!! including an awesome snap of the side of my runner lol.

I know to most of you guys it seems really lame but Now I really do have an understanding of how cool it is to kick a goal.

p.s gee my son wasnt happy I gave him a bath hehehe

thanks guys, I feel really lame for posting it but I was pretty excited!!! I could so make it into the Cats forward line, and i would rock it too Muah haha

I know this is going to sound very sad but I now understand the awesomeness of kicking goals.

I am a 30 mother of three who has never played footy in my life and tonight my sons Seymour Lions under 12's team had a parents against kids match and I was put in the forward line. I'm not to sure how it really happened but the game ended and I had acquired a bag of 3 goals!!! including an awesome snap of the side of my runner lol.

I know to most of you guys it seems really lame but Now I really do have an understanding of how cool it is to kick a goal.

p.s gee my son wasnt happy I gave him a bath hehehe

he would be plenty pleased to know you told everyone on here that you gave him a bath as well

good on you for doing so great

change to goal posts and the ball to a sherrin and we have your son

hahahaha

p_2713667.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he would be plenty pleased to know you told everyone on here that you gave him a bath as well

good on you for doing so great

Yeah, so not gunna tell him. he thought he would be clever and try and get some easy possessions instead of sticking on his man (mum) so its his own fault. I'M just glad he doesn't do that in real games.

Oh and the Seymour Lions under 12's have made it to the finals for the first time in 6 years o the awesome coaching of steven joyce

Yeah, so not gunna tell him. he thought he would be clever and try and get some easy possessions instead of sticking on his man (mum) so its his own fault. I'M just glad he doesn't do that in real games.

Oh and the Seymour Lions under 12's have made it to the finals for the first time in 6 years o the awesome coaching of steven joyce

speaking like a true coach :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I Know how it feels!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back