Now I Know how it feels!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

beatkid2.jpg

lol

Like the feeling I got scoring my first goal in soccer, amazing feeling. Especially since mine was a run from half-way. The adrenalin you get is pretty awesome, and having played in defence all my life it was great. :thumbsu:

I know this is going to sound very sad but I now understand the awesomeness of kicking goals.

I am a 30 mother of three who has never played footy in my life and tonight my sons Seymour Lions under 12's team had a parents against kids match and I was put in the forward line. I'm not to sure how it really happened but the game ended and I had acquired a bag of 3 goals!!! including an awesome snap of the side of my runner lol.

I know to most of you guys it seems really lame but Now I really do have an understanding of how cool it is to kick a goal.

p.s gee my son wasnt happy I gave him a bath hehehe

Nice work ..The Pies will be in touch ..i think a straight trade for Dale Thomas would be on the cards ...you would put your body on the line more than Daisy ...and he could probably just hold his own in the under 12's . ;)

Nice work ..The Pies will be in touch ..i think a straight trade for Dale Thomas would be on the cards ...you would put your body on the line more than Daisy ...and he could probably just hold his own in the under 12's . ;)

Could have sworn the exact some joke had already been used in regards to Carlton/Yarran, but with a distinct reduction in the amount of ...'s.

Well done on recycling it, unfortunately Green Week has come and gone though.

Could have sworn the exact some joke had already been used in regards to Carlton/Yarran, but with a distinct reduction in the amount of ...'s.

Well done on recycling it, unfortunately Green Week has come and gone though.

Green Weak perhaps? ;)

But Carlton are all about recycling aren't they? Seeing as Juddy "donates" so much of his "spare time" to advancing "the cause", purely out of the "goodness of his heart". The man is an inspiration to us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I Know how it feels!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back