NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it. Mind you I’m probably a bit biased as I used to live down that way.

It’s always had the making of a great league, there are so many strong clubs in the area, but they have always been under attack by the VAFA, EFL, Outer East and MPFNL. It’s been relentless from all angles. They started with 50-odd clubs and got picked away.

They’re now starting to grow again which is great and it’s easier to do things from a position of strength rather than just having their clubs poached. They want to put a stop to it and fair enough.

Valid points. The first division is very strong now as mentioned above.

If ashwood were to try again next year you'd think they would grant their wish instead of keeping a unhappy club around.

Valid points. The first division is very strong now as mentioned above.

If ashwood were to try again next year you'd think they would grant their wish instead of keeping a unhappy club around.

Well the first line of their statement says they will play in SFNL in 2025, not 2025 and beyond so i initially thought this will be a 2026 move.

But the rest of the statement talks about their future in the SFNL and reading that it would seem like they have flipped and will be staying there for the foreseeable future.

Well the first line of their statement says they will play in SFNL in 2025, not 2025 and beyond so i initially thought this will be a 2026 move.

But the rest of the statement talks about their future in the SFNL and reading that it would seem like they have flipped and will be staying there for the foreseeable future.
What are going to do anyway if they do get to the EFNL 2026
What start in division 5 and maybe make it to division 4
Thats about all they will do

What on earth is going on at Noble Park, maybe they should look at SFNL 3rd Div
Berwick vs Noble for relegation? Although past couple of seasons Noble have had reasonable depth with decent reserves and u19 teams….maybe this nudges them ahead of Berwick. Added to the fact Noble have $$$ in the bank just need to find the right people to spend it on now….wouldve got a lot freed up with the outgoings!

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back