NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fairly sure Kev Collins is coaching Donvale again. If he doesn't go again I'd say they would promote from Within. Jason Wade would probably get the gig if he went for it or i wouldn't be surprised if their 2s coach Michelangelli got it. He's been at Donvale since under 10s and retired after 4 ACLs. Young. And knows that list inside out. Would also be getting great support from Wade, McCormack and Goldsmith
Has announced to the group he is finished, Michelangelli coaching the twos again.
Don't think Wade will get the job, hearing weeks or McCormack for it

Has announced to the group he is finished, Michelangelli coaching the twos again.
Don't think Wade will get the job, hearing weeks or McCormack for it

Why all the secrecy from the club not announcing or advertising? Or is it more a case of they already have a replacement? Or was McCormack always getting the job if he was coming back from SANFL?

Why all the secrecy from the club not announcing or advertising? Or is it more a case of they already have a replacement? Or was McCormack always getting the job if he was coming back from SANFL?
They'll be in good hands with either McCormack or Weeks.
The McCormack coming back from the SANFL is Billy McCormack. His brother Jake and best Mates Duncan and Zalac all still playing. Would be huge get if he plays at Donvale. Watched a game in the Sanfl finals last season (2023)and he was running rings around Scott Lycett

They'll be in good hands with either McCormack or Weeks.
The McCormack coming back from the SANFL is Billy McCormack. His brother Jake and best Mates Duncan and Zalac all still playing. Would be huge get if he plays at Donvale. Watched a game in the Sanfl finals last season (2023)and he was running rings around Scott Lycett

Not downgrading it in anyway but lycett was completely cooked physically when he retired, could hardly move. Anyway but the vales look poised to go all the way again now surrey are out of the picture. Just gotta keep everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back