NRL NRL 2024 - Finals Week 1

Week 1 Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Game over, the Sharks aren't coming back from 14 points down with about 15 minutes left.

The Sydney commentators sounding deflated, you can tell they hate the Storm dominating again.

Yeah the Melbourne commentators are gutted…Never thought I’d see the day someone thinks Gould is upset at the Sharks losing…

Anyway here comes Butler with his Shark hate. Melbourne should have challenged the one on half time, he’d have overturned…

Storm Anger GIF

AnUltimateRessie

It's a blow out now, the Storm have to be favourites for another premiership.
I’m assuming you didn’t watch Penrith last night?

Very clearly going to be a Penrith/Melbourne grand final - not sure either deserve to be favs though. Going to be a cracker.

I’m assuming you didn’t watch Penrith last night?

Very clearly going to be a Penrith/Melbourne grand final - not sure either deserve to be favs though. Going to be a cracker.

I'm a Manly Sea Eagles supporter, they could be a smokey if they can turn back the clock to 1987 with that premiership team.

Yeah, just play the GF next week, we all know it's going to be those two

Roosters would have been in the mix but for the Walker and Smith injuries

Everyone else are pretenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching Penrith last night and the Storm today, it's hard to imagine a pair of elimination finals meaning as little as tonights and tomorrows. It's all just heavy petting until we get the Panthers vs the Storm in October.

**** it was cold there today.

Was it ever.

Storm were their usual self. Bellamy turning footy players into guns. Sharks tried hard, but no match for the favourites.

Watched parts of the Cowboys v Knights game which has easily been the best so far.

****ing Gagai. Should’ve gone up 6. Wasn’t the best pass but he literally had one bloody job.

Proud of the boys, arguably could’ve won that.

That pass was impossible to catch at full speed was way too hard

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Finals Week 1

Back