NRL NRL 2024 - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 4th July
Parramatta vs South Sydney (CommBank Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 5th July
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Gold Coast (C.ex Coffs International Stadium, Coffs Harbour - 18:00)
Brisbane vs Penrith (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 6th July
Canterbury-Bankstown vs New Zealand (Accor Stadium - 15:00)
Wests Tigers vs Melbourne (Leichhardt Oval - 17:30)
North Queensland vs Manly-Warringah (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 7th July
Sydney Roosters vs St.George-Illawarra (Allianz -14:00)
Canberra vs Newcastle (GIO Stadium - 16:05)

Byes: Dolphins

It's odd how you Aussies just accept this shit.
So Salmon got 2 weeks for his hit on Martin yet neither the ref or bunker could see a penalty.
Outright cheating at 12-all with 5 to go.

The refereeing in general this year feels like an all time low.

Casey was terrible again yesterday in the bunker. And yet, she'll keep getting gigs.

All I ever want is consistency. I don't care if they sin bin someone for say a lifting tackle where the legs go flying, but that decision has to be the same all the time no matter how dumb it may seem. That's where the frustration amongst fans stems from IMO.

Annesly has said they got it wrong which is fine as every man and his dog knew it was wrong. Players are dropped for being out of form, the same should happen in the bunker or a match official. Badger gets things consistently wrong and never seems to be held accountable.

One thing Jason Paris did, rightly or wrongly when he called it out was, for the better part of season 2023 Warriors games were clearly reffed differently than what they had been for a very long time. Such a pity it had to come to that.

I have serious doubts I will ever see a Premiership in my time left.

Consistency is so frustrating.

Warriors had 2 players in separate crusher tackles and neither got binned. In another game they both go.

In another game they don't both go, that's the problem. If a Warriors player wasn't binned then I'm guessing there wasn't much in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys. It seems I've just had, for the first time, a week's banhammer! Despite pottering around here for many years, and also in the TV and Music forums from time to time, I was rash enough to venture into the Politics folder, and wow, that's a scary place. Two posts, and bang! I shan't bother returning.

Hi guys. It seems I've just had, for the first time, a week's banhammer! Despite pottering around here for many years, and also in the TV and Music forums from time to time, I was rash enough to venture into the Politics folder, and wow, that's a scary place. Two posts, and bang! I shan't bother returning.

Very dangerous territory if you don’t kiss the ass of Adam Bandt and the Greens. Also, no dissenting opinions to Greens policy allowed.

Has any other team ever got a bad call?

Or even more unbelievable, have teams playing the warriors ever copped an error from the officials?

Plus there was 5 minutes left can you tell me for certain the Dogs still wouldn't have won? Warriors get their fair share of good calls their way too, every side does. You get some at home, you don't away, it happens that's footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back