NRL NRL 2024 - Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Friday 26th July
New Zealand vs Wests Tigers (Go Media Stadium - 18:00)
Parramatta vs Melbourne (CommBank Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 27th July
Brisbane vs Canterbury-Bankstown (Suncorp Stadium - 15:00)
North Queensland vs Cronulla-Sutherland (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:30)
Sydney Roosters vs Manly-Warringah (Allianz Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 28th July
St.George-Illawarra vs Penrith (WIN Stadium - 14:00)
Dolphins vs Gold Coast (Suncorp Stadium - 16:05)
Canberra vs South Sydney (GiO Stadium - 18:15)

Byes: Newcastle

Last edited:

You have here, in my view, the best televised sporting comp on the planet, and still, there's complaints?
Yes. You try supporting Newcastle and tell me how enjoyable you find it...

I suppose we all have our crosses to bear. As I've made clear in the past, we were glad to get shot of Jackson Hastings. Watching him every week would annoy me too.

I suppose we all have our crosses to bear. As I've made clear in the past, we were glad to get shot of Jackson Hastings. Watching him every week would annoy me too.
I know he's not the worst halfback going around, so I should be grateful. However, he's got such a punchable head and an annoying personality so it's pretty grating haha.

Watch Melbourne put 50 on Parramatta and bemoan the fact we got the only decent game Parra have played all season against us…
So are we expecting a similar result to magic round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Sharks fans must be thinking, they can't believe their luck. Don't get me wrong; I like the Sharks, and they can play some lovely rugby. In fact, for me, they are peas in a pod with the Cowboys, about whom the same could be said, but they don't seem to be able to put in a 80 min performance. And now, despite not really looking like the third best team in the comp, they are presented with as easy a run-out as you could have chosen.

And yeah, on the Bulldogs, couldn't help but be impressed with their attack. Looked very sharp indeed.

The NRLW was a more interesting this weekend than the NRL

NRLW Judiciary Report: Nu'uausala faces lengthy ban; Cherrington charged

Broncos prop Annetta-Claudia Nu'uausala faces up to six matches on the sidelines after being hit with two separate charges arising from the Round 1 clash with the Eels.

Nu'uausala has been charged with Grade 2 Dangerous Contact for a hip drop on Kennedy Cherrington, along with a Grade 1 Striking offence which occurred in the ensuing melee.

Both are the front-rower's second and subsequent charges of that kind, meaning she faces two-match bans for each if she enters early guilty pleas, which increase to three-match bans if she is found guilty at panel.

Cherrington meanwhile was charged for Grade 1 Contrary Conduct which carries a 1-2 match ban, however under Rule 39A she can elect to pay a fine of $400 instead of a one-match suspension upon entering a plea of guilty, meaning she can avoid a ban altogether if she opts not to fight the charge.

The hip drop was on Kennedy's younger sister Reuben, and Kennedy then ran in and pushed Nu'uausala which started the melee.

All the NRLW charges are below.
1722155240924.png

Jeez, I hate this no jeopardy rule on drop-outs. Just wrong. Great effort from the Titans, most enjoyable to watch! :D Khan-Pereira well on track for that amazing record. All the more so because it's not like he's playing for a top side.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back