NRL NRL 2024 - Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 8th August
South Sydney vs Melbourne (Accor Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 9th August
Gold Coast vs Cronulla-Sutherland (Cbus Super Stadium - 18:00)
Parramatta vs Penrith (CommBank Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 10th August
Canberra vs Manly-Warringah (GIO Stadium - 15:00)
North Queensland vs Brisbane (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:30)
St.George-Illawarra vs Canterbury-Bankstown (Netstrata Jubilee Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 11th August
Dolphins vs New Zealand (Suncorp Stadium - 14:00)
Newcastle vs Wests Tigers (McDonald Jones Stadium - 16:05)

Byes: Sydney Roosters

Rolled over in 3 min. And go **** yourself with that attitude.
I don't have an attitude issue, I'm quite respectful. To Penrith. One of the greatest teams in the history of the game and who have pulled off comebacks like this on numerous occasions, and against better teams that Parramatta. Just think of last year's Grand Final as an example.

As for you, to disrespect Penrith and the class of that team is pretty disgusting. I have no respect for you.

Barrett blowing up about an obstruction in the lead up to Penrith's last try, Daejarn Asi was knocked down (which I missed when watching the game), but I don't think it had a bearing on the result, I can't see Asi stopping the try.

From where I'm sitting, a cracking day's entertainment. Sharks' coach must be pleased to see them looking so sharp, despite being well down on troops, but the Titans just didn't really turn up. And then; a real contest. And Penrith showed for the umpteenth time what a champion side they are. Rugby league at its best.

How long for Flanagan? Horrible footage.
Don't think it'll be as long as people think.
It's weird seeing an aggressor in a tackle stick their nose in someone's mouth

I don't have an attitude issue, I'm quite respectful. To Penrith. One of the greatest teams in the history of the game and who have pulled off comebacks like this on numerous occasions, and against better teams that Parramatta. Just think of last year's Grand Final as an example.

As for you, to disrespect Penrith and the class of that team is pretty disgusting. I have no respect for you.
This is a terrible take. This Panthers side isn't fit to clean the boots of the squad they've had from the last 3 years.

Parramatta choked that game badly. 14 up with less than 10 mins to go, after Penrith had just played with 12 men.

Absolutely embarrassing.

This is a terrible take. This Panthers side isn't fit to clean the boots of the squad they've had from the last 3 years.

Parramatta choked that game badly. 14 up with less than 10 mins to go, after Penrith had just played with 12 men.

Absolutely embarrassing.
And yet they are still sitting in second place and are favourites to fourpeat, and on Friday night they had around a dozen of the players from last year's GF, including their halves combo of Luai and Cleary, the only SOO calibre player they were missing was Edwards.

Parramatta is missing close to a dozen players from their GF appearance the year before, including SOO players Moses, Paulo and Hopgood.

And yet they are still sitting in second place and are favourites to fourpeat, and on Friday night they had around a dozen of the players from last year's GF, including their halves combo of Luai and Cleary, the only SOO calibre player they were missing was Edwards.

Parramatta is missing close to a dozen players from their GF appearance the year before, including SOO players Moses, Paulo and Hopgood.
Which highlights how different the culture is between your two clubs. And why you folded like a deck of lawn chairs on Friday night.

Penrith have been missing several key players across the course of the season - they just get on with it.

Parra have had the same injury issues - unfortunately for you, they've got a shit culture/mentality and don't get on with it. Friday night was the perfect depiction of that.

Ryles will absolutely help, rather than that helmet that's currently caretaking. But losing is so ingrained in that club, it'll take a while to get rid of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That feels about right.

Buzz going into bat for his mate is funny as ****. How has that fossil not been tapped on the shoulder yet.
Probably because some Kent decided to get into street fights whilst drunk

Probably because some Kent decided to get into street fights whilst drunk
He was an idiot as well but at least he was coherent.

Imagine pissing your media career away in that fashion though. Utter muppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back