NRL NRL 2024 - Round 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 29th August
North Queensland vs Melbourne (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 30th August
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Manly-Warringah (Accor Stadium - 18:00)
Penrith vs South Sydney (BlueBet Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 31st August
Parramatta vs St.George-Illawarra (CommBank Stadium - 15:00)
Dolphins vs Brisbane (Suncorp Stadium - 17:30)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs New Zealand (PointsBet Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 1st September
Newcastle vs Gold Coast (McDonald Jones Stadium - 14:00)
Sydney Roosters vs Canberra (Allianz Stadium - 16:05)

Byes: Wests Tigers

Last edited:

Hard to see the panthers snagging a top 2 finish from here with the draw but theyll run up a cricket score tonight youd think
They've got a lucky last two fixtures. Would've been interesting to see the Dogs jump them but it's hard to see that happening.

Running up a cricket score may help the Panthers jump Cronulla at least.

Parra's had 60% of the possession but are losing the penalties 3-1. Refs doing everything legal and illegal to ensure an Illawarra win today.

Last edited:
I was going to say that maybe the Ref has given up on the Dragons but then he gave them a penalty after the halftime siren. Still good first half from Parra and deserve their 26-6 lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first time in all the years I have been watching Rugby League that I'm disappointed with my team despite winning the game and scoring 44 points. The final 30 minutes have been absolutely putrid.

And as I write this, the Dragons have gone in again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the first time in all the years I have been watching Rugby League that I'm disappointed with my team despite winning the game and scoring 44 points. The final 30 minutes have been absolutely putrid.

And as I write this, the Dragons have gone in again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Going to scrape home 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Round 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back