NRL NRL 2024 - Round 26

Remove this Banner Ad

There have been a lot of lopsided penalty counts the last couple of weeks, and other than the rigged game last night, all the teams who’ve got the extra penalties have lost.

12-5 and 4-1 ruck infringements this after all going the Roosters way and they’ve scored less points than penalties received!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Smith incident is pretty disgusting. No wonder the coach went off.
Everyone seems divided on that.

Either way, Robbo was unbelievably unprofessional in his response. Don't recall him showing a whole lot of sympathy to all the players JWH has injured...

Everyone seems divided on that.

Either way, Robbo was unbelievably unprofessional in his response. Don't recall him showing a whole lot of sympathy to all the players JWH has injured...

Certainly don't disagree with that and it looks like his thug past has come back to haunt him.

That's the Roosters done for the year. They're not winning a premiership without Walker and Smith.

Penrith kissed on the dick again.

Very hard to see how this isn't a Penrith vs Melbourne GF again. Shockingly weak league.

Some points.

How have Penrith been kissed on the dick previously?

Their team has been pillaged season after season and shorn of gun players. Routinely they keep standing up. They have had clearly missing for huge portions of multiple seasons and…. They keep standing up. They have players out for origin each year and they keep standing up.

They’ve won 3 f**king comps in a row, the first team to do it in 40 years plus another grand final before it - they’ve done it by fluke have they? Geez.

We were never going to beat them anyway. But I digress.

Sunday afternoon was a farce and yet again I was f**king embarrassed to be a Roosters fan.

Firstly I was just sad to see three of our most important players go down. Radley can’t take a trick. He’s the most unfairly targeted player in the game - JWH and a few other players probably get the odd whack because of their reputation but Radley easily gets more than what he deserves and he has genuinely cleaned up. And now this happens. So that really pissed me off.

That we even had a chance to win was farcical in itself as we are by the length of the Flemington straight the dumbest team in professional sport, and with those players out, we had no choice but to go back to playing sensible, completion based football. Do you think we could get through a single f**king set?

No chance.

I don’t really buy too much into the bad refereeing business as Canberra were offside all game so the penalty count wasn’t that bad a reflection of anything in particular - they backed their defence, as you should when the opposition is asking no questions of it. They deserved to win and did everything asked of them. We were f**king awful and barring a Joey Manu tear over the next month we won’t be doing jack shit

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Round 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back