Souths
Broncs
Tigers
Panfers
Warriors
Roosters
Newcastle
Nth Qld

Well done Jarryd, you deserve lots of accolades for saving this girl's life.

Rd.3 should be another great week of rugby league and I must say if I was in a tipping comp. I would probably have a total of about 7 winners if I was lucky lol.

Here goes for this round :

Eels
Titans
Tigers
Panthers
Warriors
Roosters
Manly
Cowboys

Knights looking good and hopefully Gids is back. Can't wait for De Gois and Costigan to come back, disappointing we lost those 3 players in week 1. Manly away will be hard though, hopefullythe lads pulled up alright after the Townsville game.

probably to do with the new grandstand needing completion

Souths
Broncs
Tigers
Panfers
Warriors
Roosters
Newcastle
Nth Qld

yeah i thought that was probably it. its not 6 games in a row though so there is some games at home :confused:

LU troll... whilst good on Jarryd for reacting but it is so far OTT it isn't funny

If you have been banned from creating threads, pm the admins and ask them to create a relevant thread

This thread is for round 3 discussion and this frankly has as much relevance to round 3 as you are a Rebels member

LU troll... whilst good on Jarryd for reacting but it is so far OTT it isn't funny

If you have been banned from creating threads, pm the admins and ask them to create a relevant thread

This thread is for round 3 discussion and this frankly has as much relevance to round 3 as you are a Rebels member

Fair points. The Big Footy rules apply to everyone. storm fan was given enough warning. Maybe it's time to change the way this board is run and bring it more into line with the others.

Posts can prob be removed now mate? Seeing as how you have created a thread

Probably on my part should have pm'd rather than post.

As for how you run the board, meh do it however you and the admins feel comfortable. I'm the first to admit wrong doing when I cop an infraction (like my recent holiday courtesy of the the Richmond admins :) ) it's up to us to fit into however you choose to mod the board.

LU is not such a bad place. There is one admin, who whilst a good guy does have a serious paranoia issue in relation to the AFL but there is a history there in which those kinds of attitudes from RL people are based.

You'll find most of the guys who run the place are pretty good blokes

Anyway, we are still WAY OTT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AuckMel? Please dont base the model of how to run things here like LU. You're a lot smarter then that I know!

Hehe.

I'd probably get the boot. :)

meltiger said:
As for how you run the board, meh do it however you and the admins feel comfortable. I'm the first to admit wrong doing when I cop an infraction (like my recent holiday courtesy of the the Richmond admins :) it's up to us to fit into however you choose to mod the board.

I get free reign to do it how I please although I'm sure the bosses are watching. :) It's more the little things which I'm referring to than the overall stuff.

You're right though, way OTT and probably should leave it at that.

GI's running into some food form now and if he loses a few more kgs and fully recovers from pre-season surgery, he will be a huge buy for Souths.
(His bum looks big, especially in white shorts:D)

GI's running into some food form now and if he loses a few more kgs and fully recovers from pre-season surgery, he will be a huge buy for Souths.

I know Inglis is overweight, but this isn't nice !

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back