NRL round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

GI's running into some food form now and if he loses a few more kgs and fully recovers from pre-season surgery, he will be a huge buy for Souths.
(His bum looks big, especially in white shorts:D)
Genuinely LOLd at this. Still am.
What have the Sharks been eating for brekky the past two weeks? I want some.
Looks to be a very, very even comp this year. Even though it's early in the season, there has been no real standout yet.

bad weekend for newcastle.
four seperate injuries. club doctor said it was the worse week hes experienced in 21 years!
beau henry broke his ankle too :( tough break for the kid.
we might struggle to get a 17 man squad ready for the dragons. not looking forward to this week :(

Anyone able to comment on when the schedule for rounds 10/11/12 is likely to be announced? How far in advance do they usually arrange these things?

Rounds 8 and 9 came out not so long ago so you'd think it wouldn't be too far away.

not a good night for the storm up at dairy farmers,outplayed the whole game and lost sika manu to an ankle injury and kevin proctor with a fractured eye,the key was always going to be how we went on the road and now this will test our depth,kudos to dallas johnson the man is a tackling machine and hard to watch him play against us

btw anyone who watched the game ,can someone tell me how the video ref awarded matt bowen a try when he clearly had no downward pressure on the ball?:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish the rain would stop in Townsville it's borderline depressing to watch the rain every friggin day. On a brighter note it was awesome to see Cowboys whoop the Storm 34-6 should of being 40 if Ash Ghraham didn't botch a try. It could of being more too considering the Cowboys were fired up after last week's 'effort'. The Cowboys owe Storm a thrashing anyway since it was the Storm who normally thrash them not once, but twice every year nice for a change.

Looking for to the Parramata game they just need to keep the attitude, they got the talent to go far and has top 8 potential consistency is the key.

We were thrased alright, but what really hurt was losing Manu and Proctor.

Out-enthused all night by the Cowboys who are looking good this year.
I have a soft spot for theCowboys because their fans always turn up in great numbers, win or lose and travel miles to watch their team.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs only undefeated team so far :D after beating the Roosters by 4 in a highly entertaining game of Footy... let's hope we beat Melbourne this week leading into the BLOCKBUSTER against St Merge at the SCG!!!

We were thrased alright, but what really hurt was losing Manu and Proctor.

Out-enthused all night by the Cowboys who are looking good this year.
I have a soft spot for theCowboys because their fans always turn up in great numbers, win or lose and travel miles to watch their team.

Not on a Monday Night!

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back