NTFL 2024/25 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

1724968429061.png
Season 2024/2025
And just like that, we are only a month and a bit away from the start of a new NTFL season so I've just made this in prep. Happy to chuck results in here again and have a discussion if anyone is keen to join; helps me feel a bit closer to home talking NT Footy. If you're a fan of NT Footy as well, I strongly encourage you to follow NT Football with Jackson Clark on Facebook - that fella is on absolute god tier when it comes to NTFL media (and no I don't know him personally).

Full Fixture can be found here via PlayHQ - Season 2024/25 Fixture

Off season news:
  • Darwin Buffaloes have moved out to Palmerston to raid the dazzling talent pool that Palmerston Magpies have had access to guiding us to multiple wooden spoons over the years. How their move in will impact the club going forward will be interesting to see; but looks like Buffs are still splitting their home games between Cazalys Arena and TIO Stadium to keep the old supporters on board.
  • The Tiwi Bombers have announced they have signed Marlion Pickett fresh from his retirement from Richmond. Should be a cracking signing.

Not too much else happening this early, but a lot of the signings get announced during September as we build towards Round 1. Looking forward to this season as a Palmerston supporter - recently we've been dragged through the coals quite a bit and had rotten luck. A raft of off-field changes headlined by Mark Tyrrell taking over as coach, a couple of new/returning players (eg. Shaun Wilson, Josh Koster) with I'm sure lots more to be announced make the future look a bit brighter for us. Fingers crossed we can become relevant after a long time in the wilderness.

1724969478601.png

Round 1/ "Marrara Gather Round" begins on 4th of October, the week after the AFL finishes with a massive grand final replay between Saints and Nightcliff. All the fixtures for Round 1 are admittedly fantastic match ups to start the year, matching with teams around the same level as last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

NTFL 2024/25 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back