Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bowl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Mick from Arden St

All Australian
Jul 21, 2006
Upper Kombucta West
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We did it again!!
Just showed these Dawks that they are as good as the stuff their colours represent.
Yes I will say it again.
They are as good as "PISS & POOS":D:D:D
And Yes Hawks Posters, Your Favourite: Big Mick is Back:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bow

Was quite amusing watching the bottom deck of southern completely empty out well before the final siren.

Re: Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bow

Dissapointing North didnt bring their finals game!

Re: Where have all the SOOKEE-LALA Hawthorn Posters disappeared too???

I've been on here most of the evening. Try reading one of the 400 Hawk/Roos threads already on here, you flog.

Any one who may know of the whereabouts of these SOOKE-LALA Hawthorn Posters, please feel free to advise on this thread.:D:D:D

Oh the irony. This is the first time I've seen Little Prick from Hardon St back in months :thumbsdown: Gotta love the sewer rats that go missing until something goes their way :thumbsdown:

Oh the irony. This is the first time I've seen Little Prick from Hardon St back in months :thumbsdown: Gotta love the sewer rats that go missing until something goes their way :thumbsdown:
Speaking of sewer rats.............I'm sure you were ready to have a wankfest here if North lost today............did you watch the game? :)

Speaking of sewer rats.............I'm sure you were ready to have a wankfest here if North lost today............did you watch the game? :)

I tried but I fell asleep from boredom... those Kangawho's really know how to flood and destroy a game :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried but I fell asleep from boredom... those Kangawho's really know how to flood and destroy a game :thumbsdown:

Why aren't you watching the West Coast - Geelong game? Already turned that one off champ? In case you're missing it, it's 21 - 84.

I am enjoying the spectacle of West Coast the Premiers 18 months ago staring at a 100+ point loss to Geelong right now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :p:p:p:p

heh what's wrong mate?? where's the :D:D:D and HAHAHA's you always use to look like a stupid twat? Oh that's right, we won so you're all emotional LOL

:D

shame on all hawk supporters who left i did not leave i never do till final siren as i think it is wrong to do so !:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bowl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back