Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bowl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bow

Was quite amusing watching the bottom deck of southern completely empty out well before the final siren.
it was disgusting to see them leave god if you had told me at this time we would only have lost 2 games i would said what planet you on as i would not have believed you

Re: Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bow

We did it again!!
Just showed these Dawks that they are as good as the stuff their colours represent.
Yes I will say it again.
They are as good as "PISS & POOS":D:D:D
And Yes Hawks Posters, Your Favourite: Big Mick is Back:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice effort *******

Nice work from a Flog who couldn't be bothered posting in Bay 13 more than 10 times in 3 months.

Where were you when the other North supporters were in here fighting for the integrity of your club when they were losing games? I always said you were an average conveyance, but his shows what a downhill skier you are. Without a doubt one of the softest personas ever to slide their way into Bay 13.

Stop wasting bandwidth. :thumbsdown:

We did it again!!
Just showed these Dawks that they are as good as the stuff their colours represent.
Yes I will say it again.
And Yes Hawks Posters, Your Favourite: Big Mick is Back:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good to see after an extended 'Toots Hibbert' style hibernation, you come back after an upset win and post quality like this.

Well done, sir. :thumbsu:

Nice work from a Flog who couldn't be bothered posting in Bay 13 more than 10 times in 3 months.

Where were you when the other North supporters were in here fighting for the integrity of your club when they were losing games? I always said you were an average conveyance, but his shows what a downhill skier you are. Without a doubt one of the softest personas ever to slide their way into Bay 13.

Stop wasting bandwidth. :thumbsdown:

I know you really love me :p

Re: Where have all the SOOKEE-LALA Hawthorn Posters disappeared too???

Oh the irony. This is the first time I've seen Little Prick from Hardon St back in months :thumbsdown: Gotta love the sewer rats that go missing until something goes their way :thumbsdown:
Hey Braun_2_B_Wild shouldn't you be now at Subiaco enjoying the smashing of your team by Geelong? :thumbsu:

West Coast 3 12 30
Geelong 21 9 135

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a creative thread title. :rolleyes:

But Hawthorn supporters are cocky so they deserved this loss.

The Chad thinks this thread is a testament to North Melbourne Football Club and its fans.

The Chad thinks it should be part of the membership brochure next year. This thread is North Melbourne. These are North Melbourne people. The sentiments in this thread are the fabric the North Melbourne Football Club is weaved together by.

If people like this can all be lumped into supporting the one club then it will save a lot of trouble in other clubs weeding out the ________s.

I hope every Kangas fan on bigfooty gets in here and shares the sentiments of the OP. they're a like-minded bunch down at arden street and intelligence, tact and class aren't ever really necessary.

The Chad sat near a mentally handicapped roos fan at the G today - the guy had the greatest day of his life. But I feel for him now, wherever he may be, The Chad knows the poor bugger doesn't live well.

Wow what a creative thread title. :rolleyes:

But Hawthorn supporters are cocky so they deserved this loss.
see my post in the north board and see if that was cocky i am not cocky alway go to a game with a positive attitude and if get some cheek from you lot might give back a bit but not cocky still happy 11w-2 L
can not be unhappy with that many wins how many wins you got so far ?

The Chad thinks this thread is a testament to North Melbourne Football Club and its fans.

The Chad thinks it should be part of the membership brochure next year. This thread is North Melbourne. These are North Melbourne people. The sentiments in this thread are the fabric the North Melbourne Football Club is weaved together by.

If people like this can all be lumped into supporting the one club then it will save a lot of trouble in other clubs weeding out the ________s.

I hope every Kangas fan on bigfooty gets in here and shares the sentiments of the OP. they're a like-minded bunch down at arden street and intelligence, tact and class aren't ever really necessary.

The Chad sat near a mentally handicapped roos fan at the G today - the guy had the greatest day of his life. But I feel for him now, wherever he may be, The Chad knows the poor bugger doesn't live well.
The Chads team had it's arse kicked in by a regular offender. The Kim assume's this is obviously getting on The Chad's nerves.

Good on ya & thanks. You are exempted from this thread

Not only exempt Big Mick, but hawkpatrol has shown balls by changing his signature as per our bet. Respect for that Hawkpatrol and bad luck today.:thumbsu:

I tried but I fell asleep from boredom... those Kangawho's really know how to flood and destroy a game :thumbsdown:

Well we are even then because we all fall asleep when you are posting on Bay13.

You could tell this.....how? He only outwitted you 20 times through the course of the match?

We did it again!!
Yes I will say it again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd give you some respect BMFAS if you were worthy of it, but honestly, ____ you.

Where have you been while SLF, Jacko57, Big Easy, Flawed Genius, AGC, mark73, et al have been fighting the good fight?

So my congratulations to you are only for the fact that you have finally found a keyboard that hasn't got the capslock stuck on. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Nth Melb "FLUSH" the "G" to watch all Hawks Supporters Leave like Wees & Poos out of a Dunny Bowl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back