nWo

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with one guy..

De-Generation X was better

There was a short period of time when they made wrestling the best ever.

I can't remember details precisely.

But I think it was

HBK, HHH, Rick Rude and a girl. Chyna maybe?

Then Rude died. RIP.

And that is where it really took off..

HBK vs HHH for a title belt, not the World Champion, but the one below? US maybe? I dunno. HBK had both..

they were both acting completely serious and hateful towards each other in interveiws and ********...

then HBK lay down and let HHH have it... It was the biggest releif i ever had in wrestling!

Also a match involving undertaker. I think HBK vs Taker... i don't remember exactly what happened.. Casket match... and maybe HHH was hiding inside the casket or something? I don't remember but it was awesome :)

billybrownless16 said:
I remember seeing an old lady wearing a RWO t shirt at the MCG one day.
The Richmond World Order!

Back in the day, you could pick up an nWo style shirt at the Queen Vic Market for any footy club. I recall the Western Bulldogs had their cheer squad or a group of members decked out in their Bulldog World Order shirts at one time.

superfraser said:
HBK vs HHH for a title belt, not the World Champion, but the one below? US maybe? I dunno. HBK had both..

they were both acting completely serious and hateful towards each other in interveiws and ********...

then HBK lay down and let HHH have it... It was the biggest releif i ever had in wrestling!

It was the European Title. They did the match that way to mess with Sgt Slaughter who was the Commissioner at the time.

They were some good wrestling times back then.

My favourite bum Scott Hall.

Raven and his Flock.

Buff and Scotty Steiner continuously fighting back stage away from the cameras prying eye.

Awesome Cruiser weight division.

Tank Abbott doing some boy band gay arse dance moves along with Shannon Moore and a few others before a match.

Vampiro and his wicked tatts.

Sting and Bret Hart wrestling together.

Goldberg's run to the top.

Everytime Jarrett called someone a slap nuts and stated he was the chosen one, then smashed someones head in with a balsa wood guitar.

The ever changing faces of Mike Awesome.

The techincal skills of a young Benoit.

and so many more highlights...

AndSmithMustScore said:
Tank Abbott doing some boy band gay arse dance moves along with Shannon Moore and a few others before a match.

Good ol' 3 Count. :) Hard to say whether "Sugar" Shane Helms was better off in the boy-band gimmick (with the Vertabreaker) or as the super-hero the Hurricane.

Cleavy said:
I recall the Western Bulldogs had their cheer squad or a group of members decked out in their Bulldog World Order shirts at one time.

Hey !!
That was started by me and 3 mates..
We actually designed the bWo t-shirts and had 6 of them made for us.
After a few weeks, the number swelled to about 30-40 of us, with people asking for more t-shirts. We asked the club to get involved in the production and selling of the shirts, but it was knocked back due to '..legal..' issues.
Needless to say, the end of the real nWo also meant the end of the original Bulldog World Order.. Great times though, with an appearance on the back page of the Herald Sun to boot !!

this was the greatest:

Everytime Jarrett called someone a slap nuts and stated he was the chosen one, then smashed someones head in with a balsa wood guitar.

Remove this Banner Ad

nWo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back