Occupation

Remove this Banner Ad

Former teacher(25 years); Former caregiver(14 years :().

Probably will tutor when I return to Melbourne or teach part time if my old bones can take it and some school is willing to hire an old guy.

Of course, if Hillary asks me to join her administration, I'll have to think about it. Ambassador to Tahiti sounds tempting.

What you doing in I.T?

Bachelor of I.T with networking and analyst focus. I can get a HDAA accreditation end of the year and at some point finish second half of CCNA. Then it just leaves experience to get into obligatory helpdesk to start off with to execute the plan.

Bachelor of I.T with networking and analyst focus. I can get a HDAA accreditation end of the year and at some point finish second half of CCNA. Then it just leaves experience to get into obligatory helpdesk to start off with to execute the plan.
CCNA, gives me shivers. Most boring course I've ever done :p

Networking is a good field. I'mint he programming field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former teacher(25 years); Former caregiver(14 years :().

Probably will tutor when I return to Melbourne or teach part time if my old bones can take it and some school is willing to hire an old guy.

Of course, if Hillary asks me to join her administration, I'll have to think about it. Ambassador to Tahiti sounds tempting.

No job for ambassador to Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Occupation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back