l.colbert 250-1
s.motlop 300-1
j.sinclair 300-1
a.simpson 300-1
d.bourke 500-1
d.harris 500-1
s.rocca 500-1

Originally posted by DOC
Hey Ox do they have our odds to make the 8?
Or top 4 for that matter??

Go the Skull!!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

North are $1.85 to make the 8 which is 9th overall.

if the odds were to be correct the ladder would look like this at seasons end.

=1.Brisbane
=1.Essendon
=2.Hawthorn
=2.Port
5.Carlton
6.Richmond
7.Sydney
8.Collingwood

9.North :mad:
10.Adelaide
11.Melbourne
12.Bullies
13.Saints
14.Fremantle
15.Geelong
16.West Coast

Originally posted by theox
d.bourke 500-1

lmao i think this means at least one person has put 50c on him or his just top 15 at the club.

Out of those figures Choppy would have to be the best value bet at 100-1.

A few value bets there, primarily King and Grant at 80-1. Sav could also be worth a punt at 500-1 even if it's just a dollar or two. A few big bags of 6+ goals would get him some votes, and it's probably more likely now that he is not sharing the forward line with McKernan.

I would have thought Grant at 80's would be a value bet. Wasn't he our leading brownlow pollster and considering he got dropped twice and didn't get a kick for the firts few weeks, history I suppose but if you wanted to $10 on someone Grant would be the one.

Kingy is to much of a smart alec to win a brownlow. Even Carey at 80 to 1 is still a good bet, but he will never win a brownlow. Maybe now that the expectations are not as high and people are starting to forget how good he is, maybe not.

Originally posted by Darky
Sav could also be worth a punt at 500-1 even if it's just a dollar or two. A few big bags of 6+ goals would get him some votes, and it's probably more likely now that he is not sharing the forward line with McKernan.

Not many Full Forwards have ever won the brownlow medal, and recent memory doesn't do much to make me think that will change in the near future.

Locket had to kick 130 odd goals to win it, Dunstall kicked 145 and came second, Lloyd has two centuries and hasn't gotten close. I don't think Rocca is ever getting near the 174 goals that he needs to take Charlie home, esp with Carey in the team (Not that Carey would kick the goals, but would be the focal point in attack)

I reckon Rocca about 50 goals, 8 Votes (Two bags of 3 and Two 1's)

Doesnt really bother me if we dont win the "at aussie we'll save you" cup just show some good signs for the season, but it wouldnt be too bad if we won the bacon, and its not too bad a bet :)

Depending on injuries of course, but Stevo looks like a good bet at 150-1. I think Stevo, Grant or Harvey are the only the players at the Roos capable of winning the Brownlow, other players (Duck, Choppy) are good enough, but don't seem to catch the umpires eye for some reason...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just checked the latest odds for the roos in the wizard

we have been slashed from 18-1 to 11-1

anyone here put a bundle on the roos to make this go down

also for the premiership we have come in from 26-1 to 20-1

Originally posted by theox
just checked the latest odds for the roos in the wizard

we have been slashed from 18-1 to 11-1

anyone here put a bundle on the roos to make this go down

Sorry....I didn't think $10,000 would make such a difference:D ;)

Boomer and Stevo at 150/1???......I'LL HAPPILY TAKE SOME OF THAT!!

after our impressive start the bookies have firmed on the roos

roos - 23-1 from 26-1 8th overall

brownlow

harvey 30-1 from 35-1
carey 50-1 from 80-1

the rest are the same

i don't think simpson catches the umpires eye at all

does anybody know if he got any votes for that 40 poss game last year at colonial

Remove this Banner Ad

odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back