ODFA-Oatlands District Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

The ground is council owned.

Lease is with both Woodsdale, and the Central Hawks Juniors.
Woodsdale don't play there every week. I'm sure they can work something out.

Woodsdale don't play there every week. I'm sure they can work something out.
Both clubs train there, as does Mt Pleasant on occasions.

Risk is that with a wet winter, the extra usage could close the ground.

While Woodsdale is playing there, Kempton will not be.

Both clubs train there, as does Mt Pleasant on occasions.

Risk is that with a wet winter, the extra usage could close the ground.

While Woodsdale is playing there, Kempton will not be.
So,Kempton basically won't have a chance of re entry unless Woodsdale get back to their home ground?

You have any update on the Woodsdale ground situation,Oz or even Swansea's future seeing as we are on topic of re entry?

So,Kempton basically won't have a chance of re entry unless Woodsdale get back to their home ground?

You have any update on the Woodsdale ground situation,Oz or even Swansea's future seeing as we are on topic of re entry?
Seeing as the sole purpose of Kempton's resurrection is to F Woodsale.....

Woodsdale crowd is a massive cluster apparently.

Swansea are confident from all the whispers I hear.

Debatable.

When they go arse up after spending all their cash in the first 2 years and then everyone leaves like Hobart, its barely an improvement.
Anytime a club comes back, is never bad. Even if it is just for a couple of years.

Players didn't have to follow him away from Hobart. They are adults after all. If they left for money, that is their decision.

Anytime a club comes back, is never bad. Even if it is just for a couple of years.

Players didn't have to follow him away from Hobart. They are adults after all. If they left for money, that is their decision.
So if they come back and blow all their money and are gone for good in 2 years thats better?

I could be wrong but I cant see him investing in the east coast youth, struggling and building a club.
Theyll spend big on the same blokes who will chase more cash in a year or twos time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a question for the close followers of the ODFA - can Triabunna be stopped given they’ve just added Josh Grant to their already strong squad?

This is a question for the close followers of the ODFA - can Triabunna be stopped given they’ve just added Josh Grant to their already strong squad?
Have had it suggested to me that Campbell Town can stop them.

I am doubtful after the Grant signing, and not having seen any huge new additions up North.

After now signing Nat, I think that no one is going to stop them going undefeated B2B

Practice Match - Woodsdale vs Richmond

Photos from the Practice Match at Kempton between Woodsdale and Richmond. No scores were recorded. But was good to see some footy. Ground wasn't in the best condition.
Kempton festival was last Sunday.

So despite Woodsdale's bitching on FB, that is the reason it was in poor condition.

Will be fine come the season proper

Kempton festival was last Sunday.

So despite Woodsdale's bitching on FB, that is the reason it was in poor condition.

Will be fine come the season proper
I had heard about the festival, I think was posted on their facebook page. Game seemed to flow and all fine despite how the ground was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back