Off Topic Random Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the anti Hardwick campaign are relentless and will not be satisfied until his head is given to them on a platter ready to be carved up like a christmas turkey.

The news today made me more at ease at the idea that he may still be our coach next year.

Agree.
It sure ain't popular around these parts but give him a fit list with a couple of better recruits and you'll see a game style that'll knock your socks off.

Was part of the treloar deal 12 months ago. Your point?

Our CEO investigated the issue found a solution and executed. Why keep trying to put shit on your footy club when they actually do something good?
I don't get what motivates you people, like you're disappointed with this outcome. Really?

Great now he can find a solution and execute Hardwick. The root cause of all our football problems. Or does he need another review from EY to support that kind of decision making?

Great now he can find a solution and execute Hardwick. The root cause of all our football problems. Or does he need another review from EY to support that kind of decision making?

See? This isn't just being unsatisfied with the coach, this is a personal vendetta.

What do you think it costs to appoint a Big 4 accounting firm for 10 weeks work?

Well i work for one, and its not a million dollars

I'm not going to answer that.

Cos the answer is obvious.

You can't answer it.

1980 shows we are better than what we served up also?

Things change and clubs get better, we despite making finals have been going backwards. I've been banging on about Hardwick for three years now and after 7 years we have posters saying with a free injury run (we've been blessed so far) and more support watch our game plan go nuts.

What the ****???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See? This isn't just being unsatisfied with the coach, this is a personal vendetta.

No mate, this is experience having watched the Richmond football club continue to make the wrong decisions and appointments, sack the wrong coaches, appoint the wrong coaches, extend contracts for the worst possible coaches, hide behind coaches, recruiters and managers and never owning up to its own incompetence.

On the football park, this administration is no different to any of the others that preceded it.

Balme is a good decision. Lets hope they continue making them because if there is one thing thats needed, its plenty more of them.

You can't answer it.

Things change and clubs get better, we despite making finals have been going backwards. I've been banging on about Hardwick for three years now and after 7 years we have posters saying with a free injury run (we've been blessed so far) and more support watch our game plan go nuts.

What the ****???

Because we played better football last year...and 2013, and a few games in '14 lol

we haven't been blessed this year at all.

You can't answer it.

What the ****???

i don't really wanna get into this argument again cos its the same shit everyday.

but theres a culture of failure that runs right through the RFC atm, I believe it extends way past the current coach/recruiters etc... It has existed since before even our coaches playing days.

Itll take a a long while to turn around. Hardwick has tried, but doesn't seem to be succeeding, he may be able to with stronger support, that or he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back