News Offical Bigfooty SuperCoach Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Toxic :'(

Maybe rankings don't go that low

No, I think its because I can't seem to find you on the list as I am trying to chop my sticky note list down a bit each time.

DustysChopstix - enobrien
Whip it out - OhhhhhCyril
CarnThePies - Kadog
Black Shadows - blackshadow
If It Bleeds..we can kill it - MISFITS
Freemans Hamsters - Sir Skid
Edmund Eagles - Edmund hunt
PACatter - @The Fighting Amish
Pardon My Puopolo - cdcanman
Wagner's Ring - HEYTRUEROO
Motown Sharks - Raveneyes
RabidRedRockets - RabidRedRockets

The full list that doesn't have teams on that ranking up to page 4.

EDIT: toxic you are ranked in 125th place in our group standings.

Last edited:
No, I think its because I can't seem to find you on the list as I am trying to chop my sticky note list down a bit each time.

DustysChopstix - enobrien
Whip it out - OhhhhhCyril
CarnThePies - Kadog
Black Shadows - blackshadow
If It Bleeds..we can kill it - MISFITS
Freemans Hamsters - Sir Skid
Edmund Eagles - Edmund hunt
PACatter - @The Fighting Amish
Pardon My Puopolo - cdcanman
Wagner's Ring - HEYTRUEROO
Motown Sharks - Raveneyes
RabidRedRockets - RabidRedRockets

The full list that doesn't have teams on that ranking up to page 4.

EDIT: toxic you are ranked in 125th place in our group standings.
Im WengerOut this year. Idk why

40-odd k

Dont bother looking :(

Im WengerOut this year. Idk why

40-odd k

Dont bother looking :(

At least your not my team, because I am on the bottom of the rankings in terms of teams that have been revealed on BigFooty :(

RzEUPvZ.png

After I was sick last week which was why I couldn't post last weeks ranking, this week on Monday I have updated the rankings with the Round 10 and 11 scores this week.

La Dispute can say he is the leader as the DeathFromAbove2017 is living up to its name by retaking the overall lead in the championship from the PK Benchwarmers who lie in second place overall with pincrusher (pincrusher) being on the final step of the podium. Two big movers in the top 15 this week with the JANUARY PREMIERS and Blackers (Werewolf) has gone up seven and six spots. On the other end of the scale, we have Jezzza who with a bad week has lost seven spots this week in the top 15. The new team this week is the Couldabeens FC who has been around the top 50 all this year and finally struck into the top 15 with the 13th highest score this week.

Further down this week we have gutsroy who has gone up 47 spots this week to jump into number 53 in the rankings while MagpieKat has a hit a half century this week to jump into rank 160. But the biggest mover going up this week is Hairy Lager who went 61 spots into number 191 in the rankings. For 00Stinger, some could say it was a week from here on this front with him scoring the lowest score of the BigFooty members throughout this season with a score of 1160 and 102 spots down the rankings. The other two names to fall down was freddy mercury and @Morris2craffles who both lost 58 spots.

Round/Overall Leader
Round 1: San Alastairio 2420
Round 2: Krakouer Hymen 2404/Unsullied 4665
Round 3: Belladonic Hayes 2378/Krakouer Hymen 6947
Round 4: Weeties 2255/Belladonic Hayes 9064
Round 5: M. Gayfer Allstars 2461/Belladonic Hayes 11367
Round 6: Zombie Hunters 2258/Belladonic Hayes 13331
Round 7: DeathFromAbove2017 2279/DeathFromAbove2017 15462
Round 8: Bakas 2350/DeathFromAbove2017 17706
Round 9: HSP Devourers 2480/PK Benchwarmers 19986
Round 10: Lawrence Angwin AS 2401/PK Benchwarmers 22330
Round 11: M. Gayfer Allstars 1974/DeathFromAbove2017 24119

So with me falling too far behind, I have decided to withdraw the weekly update but I have modified the knockout competition with the site called challonge and it was the top 256 from Round 14 that entered. The link is down below

http://challonge.com/SuperCoach2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back